Chapter 10

It was not an easy thing to accept what AJ has done, she broke the ultimate rule that was implemented a century ago, everyone she has met that broken that rule was asked to leave immediately without any exception but today it shows that the palace rules mean nothing to the King anymore. Bethany has tried to talk to Butler James about this exception but Butler James rejected her saying to take this opportunity to cure Prince Maxis which she knows is hard to stop Prince Maxis from the dream, she could not do anything and accept the fact only for now.

Bethany was walking to Prince Maxis room when she saw AJ was walking towards the room. She called her name and AJ turn around and greet her but Bethany did not say anything and just looked at her while cursing AJ under her breathe.

"How can I help you?" asked AJ when Bethany was looking at her way too long.

"I would like to remind you that the rules still apply when you are serving Prince Maxis do you understand!" said Bethany sternly.

"Oh.I understand bearman...sorry sorry Prince Maxis!"

"BEARMAN.. HOW DARE YOU CALLED HIM THAT!!" Bethany stood in front of her looking at AJ trying not to scream at her for calling the Prince Maxis bearman.

"One more time I heard you calling him that I will throw you out!" warned Bethany. AJ nods her head and excuses herself walking to Prince Maxis room.

---

The next day, Anna and AJ with the breakfast trolley. Prince Maxis was already up by the time they walk in.

"Good morning your highness!" greet Anna as they walk in, Maxis smile at Anna but his eyes were looking behind Anna, AJ who was behind Anna with the breakfast trolley. AJ places the trolley beside the bed and stands behind Anna.

AJ warned not to say anything to Prince Maxis so she decided to just keep quiet until she was told to speak. Maxis looked at AJ and felt something off with her.

"Breakfast for you!" said Anna as she places the breakfast in front of Maxis. Maxis did not say anything and start having his breakfast, while AJ starts to clean the room while Anna stands there assisting Maxis. Right after breakfast, Anna places his medicine in front of him to asked him to eat his medicine too but he pushes it away, and as usual, Anna places the medicine at the side table.

Anna excuse himself and walk out of the room leaving AJ cleaning alone, when the door close, AJ looked at the door for a few seconds making sure that Anna really left finally AJ sigh out relief.

"That was super hard!!" said AJ as she sat next to the bed. Maxis looked at her strangely as he does not understand what she meant.

"I was asked to keep quiet when I enter this room. AJ do not speak to the royal family ...blah..blah...blah..." said AJ as she mimics Bethany, Maxis heard her mimicking Bethany he started to laugh and even follow AJ mimicking Bethany.

"Right...I mean that woman can really scold someone! If there is a murder case where the victim dies just by scolding Bethany would be the prep!" laugh AJ which Maxis nodded in agreement. AJ and Maxis started to slow down but when Maxis looked at AJ immediately started to laugh again which make AJ laugh again. AJ stood up and looked at the wall so that they can stop laughing. AJ and Maxis took a very deep breath and calm down before AJ turn around and walk back to Maxis.

"So...you still have not eaten your medicine!!" said AJ as she point to the medicine, Maxis looked at it and looked back at AJ.

"So... even if you help me with the nightmare and screaming .."

"You're welcome!!" interrupted AJ as she bows her head,

"It does not mean.."

"I don't care if you don't want to eat the medicine!"

"I would...sorry..what did you say?"

"I DON'T CARE!! Don't eat it and you will forever be sitting here on the bed. No problem!" AJ took the medicine and poured out the medicine into the small plastic bag before she threw the cup.

"Why are you throwing it away??" said Maxis, surprised to see her throwing the medicine away.

"Are you going to eat it??"

"No!!"

"Then! Anna was going to throw it away later..so throw now or throw later make no difference anyway!!" AJ lied.

"Do you know how expensive it is?"

"Do you know how fortunate you are to even have medicine to eat when you are sick?"

"Don't question me...answer mine first"

"No...you don't care about how fortunate you are to have a medicine why would I care for how much it is? If you don't care why I should then! Why should I care if you eat the medicine or not? Even if I did help you with the screaming and the nightmare but we are both different. I am always fortunate to have medicine to eat when I am sick, unlike you bearman!" said AJ as she winks her eyes and walks out of the room with the trash bin with her leaving Maxis speechless.

}

Please comment and vote. Thank you and stay safe :)