Chapter 30

AJ looks at Elizabeth and wink at her, AJ has exposed her secret that she has been keeping ever since college.

"Maxis...what...what is going on here?" stammer Elizabeth as he looks at Prince Maxis while she holds his jacket but Prince Maxis pulls her hand away from him.

"I saw you...you killed her!!" said Prince Maxis.

"Almost killed me!" said AJ. Elizabeth looked around, she could feel her world she had built up is falling apart she needed to get out from there. Elizabeth turned to her left and wanted to run but the royal guard stopped her, grabbed her so that she could not run away. Elizabeth tries to struggle her way out from the royal guards but they were too strong for her and she had no choice but to give in.

"Let me go....let me go!! I am the daughter of the Earl of Leman...you can't arrest me!!" shouted Elizabeth.

"Stop it Elizabeth!!! You tried to kill AJ!! We all saw it!!" said Prince Max. Elizabeth looked at him, what does it mean they all saw it? Elizabeth asked herself.

"AJ had planned this so that we can catch you in action after you have to pay someone to cut the pipe and hit AJ. Since we don't have any direct evidence that you do it, AJ had volunteered to let you kill her so that we can know who you really are!! A killer!" said Prince Max again as he tried to control his rage, a rage that he kept ever since his mother passed.

"Plan...you plan..." Elizabeth did not understand what Prince Max said, she looked at Prince Maxis, the only person who she knew would believe her but his face changed, he is doubting her.

"Maxis please...you need to understand, what I did was because I love you!! I have loved you since we were kids please...please trust me!" begged Elizabeth as tears ran down her eyes. Prince Maxis looked away, he still could not believe what he had heard from Max and what he saw in the room earlier.

"Obsession is not love, obsession is selfish and self centered! I don't know what happened to you but killing people so that you can have someone is wrong and love is not an excuse to kill anyone!!" said AJ as she looked at Elizabeth with sympathy and disgust.

"Ms Jacob it's time!!" said Butler James, AJ nodded her head and looked at King Matthew who was still calm with the situation at hand even when Max told him briefly was going to happen earlier, something that got to do with his beloved queen.

"Your majesty..." before AJ could say anything King Matthew interrupted,

"Go...James has prepared a jet for you to fly back and he will take you to the airport. Go now and thank you AJ for everything!!" said King Matthew. AJ walks to Anna, takes her hand and they follow Butler James out from the palace, followed by Dina and Bethany. Prince Maxis looked at her go, he was about to turn around and was about to catch AJ to tell her something that she needed to know before she leaves, when he felt someone was holding him back he turned around and saw Elizabeth was pulling him and begging him to believe her. She manage to get herself lose and run to Prince Maxis,

"Please...Maxis please...believe me...I don't know anything...she framed me!! Please...believe me!!" begged Elizabeth but Prince Maxis push her away from him,

"I saw it Elizabeth...I saw what you did to her!! You try to kill her!!!" shouted Prince Maxis. Elizabeth wanted to approach Prince Maxis again but the royal guard managed to get onto her.

"Guards take her in!!" Order King Matthew to his royal guards, they nod their head and pull Elizabeth back into the palace where she will be exposed for all the crimes she has done. Prince Maxis turned around and he did not see AJ anywhere, he quickly ran to the front of the palace, only to see the limousine had left the gate. He missed it, he missed the chance to tell her his feeling of her and what he said in the room was true. Prince Maxis walked over to Bethany who was wiping her tear away.