Chapter 26

AJ looked at Cassey who was babbling about a hot doctor who came into the ward to check JJ. They could only laugh and encourage her to talk to the hot doctor who she just met before JJ started to cough which made AJ look at her father worried.

"Are you ok?" asked AJ. Cassey pats JJ back to make him feel better when he stops coughing and smiles at AJ and Cassey.

"I'm fine...don't worry!!" ensure JJ. Even though worried, AJ gave her father a weak smile when she heard a knock on the door.

"There is someone at the door!! One moment!!" excuse AJ as she stood up, walked to the door and opened it only to see Anna was standing in-front of her tear in her eyes which is about to flow out from her eyes.

"Are you alright?" asked AJ as she took her hand and felt that she was shaking.

"Can I see him?" asked Anna. AJ nodded her head and guided her into her room. AJ guided her to the study table which was in the middle of the room.

"Who was that AJ?" asked JJ when he saw AJ was back and looked at him anxiously.

"JJ someone is here to meet you!!" AJ pulled Anna in front of the computer and let Anna sit down while AJ walked away from the desk allowing them to meet. JJ looked at Anna, immediately he knew that she is the daughter that he was looking for.

"You have her eyes!" said JJ as tears flowed out from his eyes while smiling at her giving her the biggest smile that everyone loves to see on him.

"Hello..." before Anna could say anything she could not stop herself from crying to finally see her father. JJ too could not stop himself, Cassey who stood behind him patted his back to calm him down.

"If this continues we can fill up the pool in my backyard!!" Joked Cassey which makes JJ and Anna laugh which makes them stop crying.

"That's better!!" said Cassey again.

"Anna...I'm sorry..I'm sorry that I could not find you sooner! I did not know!!" said JJ once he managed to talk other than crying.

"AJ told me what happened and she also said that you are sick."

"Yes...I can't live any longer! But I am thankful to find you before I go!!" said JJ.

"JJ!!" called AJ from afar which makes JJ smile, that is AJ signal to tell him to stop talking about dying, but he is happy and if he would go that night he does not regret as he has found the people he loves.

"AJ!" called JJ. AJ walked to Anna and stood beside her sister and smiled after she wiped her tears away before letting her father see her.

"Bring my baby girl here please...I want to hug her!" JJ begged.

"I'll bring her soon...I promise!" said AJ.

"I'll wait! Don't worry, I won't leave before I have both of you in my arms!!" JJ promised her daughters. Cassey then told AJ that their father needed to rest, Anna and AJ bid a goodbye to their father before the line was disconnected. AJ and Anna looked at each other and hugged. AJ then whispers to Anna and promises her to bring her to JJ once her work is done in a day or two.

---

The breakfast table was full of business discussion, King Mathew, Prince Max and AJ were discussing on the production line while Maxis sat next to Prince Max quietly eating his breakfast while eavesdropping.

"Can I see the production line? Dina and I need to see the area and take photos before we get our contractor to come in." asked AJ.

"I get Max to arrange!" asked King Matthew.

"Father...why don't I go and arrange it since I know the production line better than anyone here!" asked Prince Maxis.

"Ok...arrange it! I gotta go. I'll see you later AJ!" said King Matthew as he stood up and walked out of the dining chambers.

"When do you need to see the production line?" asked Maxis to AJ.

"As fast as possible please!" said AJ when Dina showed her the proposal design for the cafe. AJ looked through, Maxis looked at AJ and saw a different side of her. She is focused on things she cares for and loves. She made sure everything was perfect, looking at AJ being very detailed at the design made him think of himself which made him smile.

"We need to go brother!" said Max as he stood and drank his orange juice in one gulp before he finished it. Maxis nodded his head and stood up when AJ called his name, he turned around and saw AJ looking at him.

"Do you have time this afternoon?" asked AJ.

"Yes I do, why?"

"I need to speak to you and Elizabeth about the wedding cake, is it alright I called her to meet us here to discuss the cake?" listening to AJ's request, Maxis remembers that he is supposed to wed Elizabeth and he was supposed to speak to his father about that.

"You can do whatever you want!!" said Maxis with a rough tone. AJ stood up angrily when Maxis talked to her the way he did.

"I am not doing just a cake, I am doing a wedding cake for Elizabeth and you. I'm not going to make any type of cake just because you said so. This cake is not just about you but also the person who is getting married to you for the rest of her life!" replied AJ with anger, seeing that anger in her make Maxis soften even though he did not agree to it.

"Fine...2pm I'll call her!!" said Maxis as he walked out of the dining chamber. He did not care about it, it was just a cake for everyone to eat as long as it was delicious. He does not mind but since AJ insisted he has no choice but to agree. 

----Please comment and vote. Thank you and stay safe :)