Chapter 21

Maxis could not believe his eyes that AJ is in front of her but what is more surprising is who she is. All along was she acting to be a servant but why? The question starts to repeat like a broken record the moment he saw her but nevertheless she looked very beautiful when she was not in the servant's clothes.

"You're Isabella Anderson Jacob Owner of Anderson Co?" questioned Elizabeth as she could not believe who AJ really was.

"100% legit!" replied AJ, Cassey took out a name card and gave it to them since they did not believe who AJ is.

"If you are that rich, why did you pretend to work as a royal servant?" question Maxis with a stern voice the moment his voice came out from his mouth. AJ looked at him and smiled, she could not forget the day he threw money at her which she did not take any. AJ pointed her finger behind Elizabeth and says,

"That...I came here for her!!And also your citizen but mostly her." AJ walked towards Elizabeth and pushed Elizabeth aside. Walking towards Anna who was serving the guest who was not aware that AJ was there.

"Hi...how are you?" asked AJ, Anna presented AJ a tray of cocktail drinks to AJ when she looked up and was shocked to see AJ.

"What are you doing here? And what happened to you?" asked Anna in shock to see her in a dress and all dolled up.

"Anna, I am taking you home!" Anna looked at AJ puzzle with what AJ told her,

"What are you talking about? I am home!!" replied Anna.

"It's a long story, but in short, I came here disgusted as a royal servant to search for my sister and you are my long lost sister!" Anna looked at her and was shocked to hear what she just said. The royal family looked at her and got more confused. King Matthew walked over to AJ and invited AJ to follow him. He wanted to talk to her in private since King Matthew felt that there was something AJ was not telling him or anyone.

King Matthew and AJ walk out to the balcony with the royal guard, guarding them so that no one can come close to them or hear their conversation. As King Matthew and AJ was talking, Prince Maxis turn to Cassey demand explanation,

"What is all this? Do you think..."

"Before you say another word that you would regret your highness I would suggest for you to rethink on what you are going to say next to me...AJ is the nicer and kind she can forgive people just like that not me...I still have not forget the money you throw at her face after you accuse her of stealing the late queen things!" warn Cassey as she looks at him in anger but she manages to keep her anger in check, when he was about to question AJ disguised as a royal servant.

"Watch your tone he's a Prince in this country...if you don't want to be thrown to the prison better know where you are standing now!!" threatened Elizabeth which make Cassey smirk at her and replied with a laugh,

"Oh...girl...been there and done that both of us already did! I don't care who he is...but he should know better who his friend and his foes are!!" Prince Max saw the tense, Prince Max immediately pulled Cassey away from there away from Elizabeth and his brother.

15 minutes have passed and finally King Matthew and AJ shook hands and started to laugh.

"Well I still have not thanked you for what you have done, don't worry I will get Butler James to investigate it again then we know who is the real stealer!!" King Matthew promised to re-investigated after AJ explained to him who she really is and why she was there in the first place.

"I really hope you're majesty!"

"I will get Butler James to get the rooms ready for you and your team to stay for the next few days in the palace!! You and your team stay here tonight?"

"Thank you but not tonight as all of our things are in the hotel room."

"Then I'll arrange a car to pick you and your team up tomorrow at the hotel so that you can stay here!" King Matthew offered.

"Sure...I will love to...finally sleep in the room I clean!!" Both King Matthew and AJ laughed.

"Enjoy the party tonight and see you tomorrow!!" said King Matthew before he walked away and talked to another guest that was there. AJ bowed her head as King Matthew left before she turned to look at Maxis and Elizabeth who was looking at them staring at her with a million questions in their head. AJ just smiles at her as she walks towards them.

---

As AJ was walking towards them Maxis went to her, pulled her hand and pulled her out to the court yard where no one was around to hear their conversation.

"What is all this!! Explain yourself!!" demand Maxis.

"Your highness I have nothing to say to you! It is what you see, I am not a servant who work in the royal family and steal so that she can paid her father hospital bills but I am a multi billionaire who own an empire in desserts and event who came here to looked for my long lost sister who is our lovely Anna and now not only I come back to take her home, I am here to help your country but also to clear my name as a stealer which you called it!!" explained AJ as brief as she can before she pull her arm which Maxis was still holding and says,

"You're welcome anyway!!" AJ then walks back in leaving Maxis speechless. Elizabeth clench her fist so hard, she could not believe that AJ is back, AJ not only help Prince Maxis to walk but now she here back to help the country when she was already have a plan to help Prince Maxis and the job placement for the citizen that just lose their job. AJ walked pass Elizabeth when AJ heard Elizabeth tell her to stop walking, AJ stop in her track and turn around.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"What are you doing here? You are just making it up that you are the owner of Anderson Co. right?" Elizabeth accuses AJ. AJ walked closer to Elizabeth and whisper,

"I'm here to dip a grave, you think how deep is the grave going to be??" AJ then kisses her cheek teasing Elizabeth before she walks away from her making Elizabeth flamed with anger, her anger becoming so high that she could feel her finger nail pierce through her palm skin.  

----Please comment and vote. Thank you and stay safe :)