Chapter 27

AJ looked at her watch and saw it was already 15 minutes after 2pm before she looked back up and saw Maxis and Elizabeth were walking down to the backyard. Maxis was not looking forward to it but Elizabeth was very excited since Maxis was the one who called to inform her about the meeting to discuss the cake arrangement with AJ.

"Thank you for coming and having this meeting on short notice," said AJ. Elizabeth and Maxis smiled and sat down. Bethany and Anna walk towards them and place about 5 small 9.7 x 4.3 inch of cakes that AJ did that morning after she had confirmed with Maxis to have the meeting.

Elizabeth and Maxis looked at the cakes, it looked tempting and the smell was delicious. Bethany starts to pour the tea onto their cups before walking away. Anna tries not to look at Prince Maxis as she was heartbroken when she learns that Prince Maxis is to be wed with Elizabeth. AJ looked at Anna, she could see how heartbroken she was, it pained her to see Anna looking so heartbroken. .

"Elly I'm alright with anything...you can tell her what you want!" said Maxis as he looked at his plate of cake trying to avoid touching the cakes first before anyone else, even though he did not want to meet AJ for the meeting but looking at the cakes he thanks himself for not rejecting the offer.

"I know that we have agreed with the king to have the cake made by her but just in case I'll be meeting a few professional pastry teams from Paris! I have booked them and will be meeting them this weekend!!" said Elizabeth as she sips her tea. Prince Maxis looked at Elizabeth and was shock to know about the arrangement when King Matthew have already told them that AJ would be the one making their wedding cake.

"Elly I thought we agreed to have her make the cake? We told my father that we did! And what's more the cake we cake was delicious; even you said it yourself!" asked Prince Maxis.

"But Maxis...she..."

"It's either her or no cake at her!!" protest Prince Maxis leaving Elizabeth to no choice but to agree to King Matthew orders to get AJ to make their wedding cakes.

"Alright...what do you want to know?" asked Elizabeth, agitated as her plan to get someone else to do the cake fails.

"Dina...." called AJ to her PA so that Dina can start the cake arrangement meeting and she would start drawing what cake they would do for them.

"Alright...your highness and Ms Atwood in front of you." said Dina as she start to introduce them with the flavor of the cake in-front of them and allowing them to taste which cake they would like to have before Dina ask them more tricky question of how they want the cake to looked like ect.

2 hours went by, finally the question and answer session ended, AJ finally done with the drawing and showed it to them. AJ planned to make a 3 cake with different tiers, standing in front of each other from the smallest to the tallest and make a chocolate waterfall. Elizabeth wanted the red velvet cake with butterscotch liqueur cream. The design is a fairies design with fairies flying around the bride and groom which looked like them on the top of the cake.

Elizabeth was blown away, she did not know that AJ would draw a picture on a cake which she always dreamed of while Prince Maxis did not bother with the cake design and could not stop himself from eating the cake sample.

"Maxis...Maxis.." called Elizabeth as she tried to get his attention to look at the cake design. Prince Maxis looked at her with chocolate cake at the side of his mouth and says,

"What!!"

"What do you think of the design?" asked Elizabeth, Prince Maxis looked at the drawing of the cake which AJ did and looked at AJ. He was again amazed that she could draw so well other than making the cakes or building an empire.