Chapter 20 - 3 weeks later

3 weeks of planning and getting ready for the party, finally that day arrived. Everyone in the servant building wakes up at 5am and has their morning briefing by 6am, by 10 most of the decoration is up, the flower arrangement follows then prepares for lunch for the royal family and the staff. Prepare the food and drinks, get the music DJ in, light to be tested for tonight and last check before they start to stand by for the guests to arrived

Anna walk into Prince Maxis study chambers and saw Prince Maxis still on his computer, right after Jac&C Co. disappear with the company money leaving his employees stranded with no pay, Prince Maxis have been trying to find job placement for everyone of them and he even give out food ration to them, he vow to do anything that he can to help since he was the one who introduce the company and help them with the build of the production. And the second reason that he worked so hard was to forget that person who had stolen his heart. He would eat when he is hungry and sleep when he is super sleepy and when he wakes up he would just work and work or else he would go for his physiotherapy.

His focus is only on his citizens' woes and worries, to be sure that they would not get cheated again he and his team did a deep dive to research on Anderson Co.

"Your highness your medicine!" said Anna as she placed Prince Maxis medicine and a cup of water next to Prince Maxis. Prince Maxis took out his glasses, took the medicine pop into his mouth and washed it down with water before swallowing it down.

Anna took the empty glass and the small glass medicine bowl, she was about to leave when she stopped and turned around when she saw Prince Maxis was standing at the window looking out to the maze while holding a small chamomile pouch that AJ put in his room.

"Your highness are you alright?" Anna asked worried about Prince Maxis mental health situation. Prince Maxis turns to Anna and immediately hides the chamomile pouch behind him so that Anna does not see what he was holding.

"I am fine...don't worry." replied Prince Maxis as he smiles to reassure her that he is alright.

"Alright then, Your Highness you need to start changing before the party starts. I have already taken out the clothes you are wearing tonight." Anna reminded him in case that he might forget that the party is tonight.

"Give me 5 minutes and I will get ready." Said Prince Maxis as he saw down back and started doing his work. Anna walked out of the study chamber, heart broken not only she worried about Prince Maxis well being but also that Prince Maxis heart belongs to someone else, someone that she also loves and missed very much.

---

The party start after 8pm when everyone that was invited came, from the valet, to the butler and the royal servant was busy welcoming the guests that arrived, both Princes and King was waiting at the waiting chamber at the second level right before the staircase going down the where is the party is held.

King Matthew and Prince Max were already ready, as they waited they looked through the guest list again and who they are so that when they got down they know who is who. When suddenly the door opened they saw Prince Maxis walk in, they looked at him and was amazed he looked just how he was before the accident. The crowned Prince that the country loved. King Matthew looked at him, turned to the side and stopped himself from crying.

"Brother you looked fine!!" said Prince Max as he walked over to his brother and hugged him. Butler James walks in and announces that it is time for the Royal Family to present themselves to their guests who they have invited.

"Let's go down and party!!" cheered Prince Max as he was about to go out of the waiting chamber when he heard his father called him,

"Max..." Prince Max stops on his track allowing the King to walk in front while they stand behind him.

Butler James gathers everyone and announces the presence of King Xaview Matthew iv, Crowned Prince Xaview Matthew and Prince Maxisismillian Xaview Matthew. King Matthew and his sons walked down the stairs, their guests looked at them and were taken away by their beauty and handsomeness.

As they got down, they started to shake hands with every guest that was present and some even took pictures of them. 30 minutes pass but King Matthew had yet to see the owner and co-owner of Anderson Co. he began to worry. Butler James whispered to him to inform him that he needed to do a speech, King Matthew went up the stage which was on the left side of the entrance of the place and also the party was held.

Butler James give him the microphone and King Matthew looked down at his guest,

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, it has been too long since we had a party and I am glad to see everyone is well. First of all I would like to thank everyone who has been sending us your love and support especially when the late queen pass and when Prince Maxis was badly injured due to the accident. And as you can see your love has brought him well and now he is recovering, thank you!" he said as they gave themselves a big round of applause and cheer to see Prince Maxis recovering.

"With the news lately, all of us are of course worry about the close down of the production line but don't worry as Minister of Finance and I are working together to get the citizen who were left with no job into a new job soon, there have been application for food ration and also financial assistance we would be giving them out soon so please continue to support us in this current crisis and together we get through this." again his guest cheered and applauded him.

"The last news before we start the party, I would like to announce the engagement of my son Prince Maxisismillian Xaview Matthew and the daughter of Damien Issac Atwood Earl of Leman Elizabeth Morrien Atwood. Maxis and Elizabeth please come up." announce King Xaview Matthew iv, Prince Maxis looked up at his father in shock, he did not know of this arrangement and with Elizabeth someone he treated as his sister.

Prince Max pushed him to regain his shock, Prince Maxis went up and stood beside his father while Elizabeth stood next to Prince Maxis. Butler James stands at the right side of King Matthew with 2 engagement rings on a decorated golden pillow. Prince Maxis looked at the rings and then his father, he has no choice but to take the engagement rings and put it onto Elizabeth's fourth finger on her left hand. Second later Elizabeth took the ring and did the same to Prince Maxis.

Everyone cheered for them and congratulated them as they walked down the stage. As they were being congratulated, suddenly Prince Max went to his father and whispered that they had arrived and showed him where they were standing in the room. As they mingle to the middle of the crowd, Butler Andrew present King Matthew with the guest he was waiting for,

"Your Majesty let me present to you Ms Cassey Hamilton Co Owner of Anderson Co. and Ms Isabella Anderson Jacob Owner of Anderson Co." Butler Andrew introduced as he moved to the side as they saw an African American woman wearing a gold long dress with a long slit from the right thigh with golden heels.

"Welcome!" King Matthew put his hand out and Cassey Hamilton shook it.

"Thank you for having us, Cassey Hamilton."

"Isabella Anderson Jacob." said the second lady who was standing behind Cassey, King Matthew shakes the second hand and was shocked to see the person the hand belongs to. Isabella Anderson Jacob aka AJ looked at him and smiled, wearing a rose gold A-line strapless ball gown with glitter finish and lace up corset back Strapless pointed sweetheart neckline with rose gold heels.

"AJ!!" Maxis mutters her name, she looks very different when she works as his servant. She looked very beautiful with the dress, heel and makeup, it blew him away. That heart of his sudden race like crazy other than her looking beautiful, she is right there in-front of him after 7 weeks which he felt like 7 years. They were shocked to see her especially when they were being introduced as the owner of Anderson Co.

"Just call me AJ!" said AJ, they looked at her shock to see AJ again but not a royal servant but someone way important which they misjudged especially Elizabeth who could not believe her eyes to see AJ again; the lowly royal servant or so she thought. 

----Please comment and vote. Thank you and stay safe :)