Prologue

Ring! Ring! Ring!

He raised his eyebrows when he saw the name flashed on the screen before taking the call.

“Hello Ohm.”

“I told you. I won't be meeting those girls grandpa. Please stop nagging me about dating.” He pleaded.

“It's too late now. Maybe if you at least made an attempt to settle down, then I'd stop making you go on these things. Ohm, I'm just worried about you. I want you to have someone who would take care of you. So that when time has come, I can then leave you in peace.”

“Grandpa, I told you not to say such things.”

“But Ohm, it will eventually come. That is why I am making sure that everything falls into place when I'm gone.”

Ohm, let out a sigh.

“Yes, I know, you've told me this multiple times. And I will settle down eventually, but for now, the company is my main priority. Let's talk about that when I visit you, Grandpa. But for now, I really have to go, I will be having a meeting here in Diana in five minutes. You take a rest, okay.” He said and hung up the phone before his grandpa could reply.

He crossed the lobby with his quick stride, heading to the conference room where the meeting will be held in a few minutes.

When from nowhere a petite man came and bumped into him. His phone fell down from his hand and the petite man fell back on his butt.

"Shit!” He cursed under his breath while picking up his phone, not making attempt in helping the other.

The petite man groaned in pain. “I'm sorry.” He apologized.

“You should be. Don't you have eyes, or your eyes are only for drooling over boys.”

“What!?”