Chapter 16: Crazy

A/N: I'm sorry guys, I posted a wrong chapter. Please bear with me, I guess, I got a little excited to update. 😅 Thank you so much. 💙

Ohm took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He never felt embarrassed like this ever in his life. What did this Natouch do to him? And how can be this Natouch be so kind, that he never complains about what happened.

"You're crazy Ohm! Crazy!" He thought. He was in such a state when Boun appear in his front.

"Are you alright, Ohm?" Boun asked in concern. He walks towards his cousin when he noticed from afar that Ohm came out of the room with a flushed face.

"Oh, Y-yes, yes. I'm o-okay." Ohm stuttered. He was startled in Boun's presence.

"Really, huh?" Boun smirked, his cousin's action is quite suspicious. He knew Ohm well, and he is convinced that something happened.

"Yes!"

"I thought you and your secretary had a little moment together inside the room." Boun teased.

"That's nonsense!" Ohm exclaimed.

Boun laughed as Ohm left him in annoyance. He tried to stop him, but the latter ignored him and wouldn't even give him a second glance.

🐻💙🐣

"Oh my God, Fluke! Look at you! You're so pale! Wait, where is your boss? I'll talk to him, how could he treat his employee like this? I was only away for a month and look what happened to you! I can't believe you'll welcome me in a hospital bed!" The fair-skinned man spat out the words as he paced inside the room with his cheeks flamed with anger.

"Earth, calm down. I'm feeling better now. You don't have to worry about me." Fluke said, as he's trying to pacify his best friend.

They both met each other when Fluke help Earth when the latter was involved in a car accident due to drunk driving. Fluke stayed on his side and never leave him, not until Earth parents arrived in the hospital. After that incident, Earth stick around Fluke and even transfer to his university. Earth parents were also grateful to Fluke who became a good influence to their child who changed a lot from being the black sheep of the family to a responsible and obedient son.

Earth sits beside the bed, concern is visible to his face. "Fluke, let me help you. I will lend you money so that you don't need to work for that cruel CEO."

Fluke smiled and slowly shook his head. "No need. You and your family helped me a lot Earth, especially during the time my mom got hospitalized. I feel it would be better not to bother you anymore."

Earth sighed in defeat. He knew for a fact that his best friend will refuse his help again, but he will never stop to offer help until Fluke agree to it. "Okay, but if you can't take working for that cruel CEO, just let me know. Do you understand?"

"Hmm." He hummed as a reply. "So, how was your trip to Paris with P' Kao?" He then asked, trying to change the mood and divert the topic as well.

Earth face suddenly lit up. He raised his left hand and pointed his left ring finger. Fluke eyes widen as he pulled Earth for a hug.

"I am happy for you, Earth!" Fluke exclaimed.

"Thank you, so please be well as soon as possible. I want you to help me prepare for my wedding day."

Fluke smiled and nod as he let go of his best friend. He is happy for him. P' Kao was not only good-looking but also very kind, he treats Earth with so much love and respect.

"It would be great if Mr. CEO is like P' Kao." Fluke shook his head trying to erase the thought he had in mind, how come he wished his boss to be like P' Kao?

"You're crazy Fluke!" He thought.