Chapter 1: Encounter

“It was great meeting you, Mr. Natouch. We'll call you soon when we have made a decision. Thank you so much.” The interviewer said politely and held out her hand for a handshake.

“Thank you for your time, Ms. Song. I'm looking forward to hearing feedback from you.” Fluke replied as he accepted the handshake.

It was his third interview for the day, and he was very exhausted. He's been in search for a job for a couple of days now, but it seems that it's not easy as he thinks it should be. So, he decided to go home instead to take some rest.

He was walking steadily as he about to leave the place when from nowhere a man came and bumped into him. The man's phone fell down from his hand and Fluke fell back on his butt, but the man made no attempt in helping him.

Fluke groaned in pain.

“Shit!” The man cursed under his breath while picking up his phone.

“I'm sorry.” Fluke apologized.

“You should be.” The man replied, checking on his phone for any damage.

Fluke forehead furrowed. Eyebrow raised.

“What-?”  Fluke could no longer continue what he about to say as his eyes fixed at the man in utter amazement.

Call him overly dramatic, but the man is like a god carved in stone brought to life. With his pair of sharp eyes and a height that is making him feel like a dwarf, perfectly sculpted jaw and not to mention his neatly gelled up hair. He is wearing sunglasses and a blue suit with white shirt beneath. This man is totally a hottie.

Fluke stand up and came back to his senses as he realized that he was drooling over the man that he didn't hear what the other was saying

“Huh?” He asked dumbly.

“I'm saying if you're done checking on me, you should really say sorry as you bumped into me.”

Fluke was about to give him a piece of mind because he has no energy left to throw an argument, but he has cut off in the mid.

“Don't you have eyes or your eyes are only for drooling over boys” The tall man smirked, looking at him or more like judging him.

“Who the hell you think you are!?” Fluke snapped. Rage quickened his blood. He is the one who bumped into him, and now he is blaming him? His looks don't speak his attitude. This man is totally a jerk.

“You know what, forget it. You already wasted a lot of my time, I don't want to waste anymore. So, now move." He said in annoyance.

But Fluke didn't move. He crossed his arms showing the man that he is not going anywhere, but the man pushed him aside and carried on his way just ignoring him, not giving him a second glance.

Fluke left there and groaned in annoyance.

“Rude! Arrggh.”

After calming his self, he started walking back to went home.

He, indeed, needed a rest after that encounter. How he wish he would never meet that man again.