Chapter 21: Worried

Ohm's POV

"What the heck, Thitiwat! Tell me, what is it again that you do this time? Huh? You Idio-"

"I have no time for your chitchat, call me some other time. I'm busy here." I replied to Boun who is on the other line as I cut him off in the mid, I'm not in the mood to hear him blabber.

I am still stuck with the "almost" cancelled deal with the TP Prime Holdings. Yes, almost. I wonder what happened to Mr. Prachaya that he unexpectedly gave me a call saying that they are giving the Ripraserts another chance for the deal. So, who am I to refuse the offer, the company might lose big time if this deal will not push through. I will not let this opportunity slide, so here I am occupied reviewing and making some revisions for the presentation. Because if it goes well, they might consider accepting the deal. Yes, hopefully. But this dude from the other line is getting into my nerves. Argh. I should have instructed my secretary to not accept calls, especially if it is from Boun. Speaking of, where is Natouch? He should be here by now.

"You asshole!"

I was snapped out of my trance.

"You-"

"I saw Fluke here in the ER, seriously Ohm. What did you do again?"

"Huh? What!?" This time, I leave my laptop and shift my full attention to Boun. "What did you just say!?"

"I saw him just now in the ER being treated by Dr. Noh. "

......

"Hello!? Ohm? Are you still there?"

🐻💙🐣

Not so long after, I reached the hospital where Natouch is being treated. As I walked through the hospital lobby, I instantly saw Boun with his mischievous grin.

"Oh, so you drive way too fast my favorite cousin. Are you that worried, huh?" He teased as he put his arm around my shoulder.

I shook my head as I rolled my eyes. "As far as I know, I am your only cousin, Boun."

"Hahaha. Okay. Okay. And I have no choice either. Come, I'll bring you to him." He said, letting me go and walked past though me.

"Him? Who do you mean? I am here to pay you a visit. I was actually about to leave the office when you called."

"Oh, really, huh?" He replied, not convinced.

"Yes." I said following his lead. I, myself, wonder what has gotten into me that after I learned about Natouch in the hospital, I immediately left the office and drive my way here. Weird.

"He is still in the ER, but I think he is doing good now. He had a couple of stitches on his head and -

"What!? Stitches!? In the head!? How did it happen!?"

"Okay, okay! Calm down Thitiwat. You asked him yourself." He said, pointing at Natouch.

Fluke's POV

"Thank you again Fluke for saving my sister. I owe you big time, I mean, more than that, I owe you her life. If you need anything, don't hesitate to give me a call."

I smiled recalling the conversation I had with Mr. Tantachj, or Judo, before he left. He insisted that I dropped the formality and just call him by his name. Despite the accident that has happened, I was relieved that I kind of hit two birds in one stone. First, I was able to hand the catalogue over to Judo in time, and most importantly I was able to save the little girl in a possible danger.

Suddenly I felt a flash of pain from my head where I had the stitches, my body hurts too. It seems like my senses started to send reports back to my brain. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. As I open my eyes, there he was, Ohm. He was standing beside my hospital bed, fixing me with a gaze. Our eyes locked, his gaze is soft, not the usual CEO he used to. This is the first time I was able to looked at him directly, he does not look intimidating. But instead... He looked... Gentle... Warm...