Uhm Not An Update

Almost gave this the title "Announcement! 2.0"

Ehem! Anywho... This is another thank you letter *sniffs*. You guys have been with me for such a long time. Many have left, in their defence I dragged this for way too long😂 but many have stayed.

I cannot put into words how grateful I am that you have my stories a chance. When I first wrote AKFM, it was just a way to get myself to publish something on here. I didn't have a plot in mind, I barely had any other characters aside from Maya and Mason. Today I've been able to bring to life Bianca, Max, Justin, Peyton, Zoe, Mary, Martha, Angie, Ollie, Rachel, Lilly, Brian and all the other characters.

Your comments made me so happy. I grew proud of my journey on this app as KatherineKeyz (this name was also a last minute thing I typed in when asked for a username😭). Through this account and these books, I've made a very close friend I'm so happy to have🥺. @Zan_kouv I love you so much, sis❤️❤️❤️.

Thank you guys for reading and loving my books and for sticking with my messy updating schedules. Thank you for loving my characters as much as you did🥺. Thank you for sharing the books if you ever did and voting and commenting. The private messages you sent or left on my message board warmed my heart. I lost count of the number of times I'd scream in class and have everyone thinking something happened but I'd just read one of y'alls comments😂.

We now bid goodbye to Mason and Maya (we really never decided on a ship name) until next time. I hope I did the book justice (at least nobody got shot this time😬🏃🏿‍♀️).

You've given me confidence to keep writing and hopefully give you great stories in the future.

I love you guys😭😭❤️❤️. Please take care of yourselves and remember to follow your dreams and do whatever makes you happy. Spread kindness and happiness wherever you go. People go through the most. Offer your hand, a smile or a kind word whenever you can. Pat yourself on the back and reward yourself whenever you do something you're proud of. Never doubt yourself❤️

In conclusion, I believe I shall be entering the Wattys this year. I think. I qualify, right? 🤔 Yeah I think I do. I mean I'm not gonna win or anything but it's always just been something I wanted to do😂. Just to submit my work. So, yay😄. Ke nna motho guys😁 Yim lo😂

P. S. Feel free to text me and chat or ask for advice. I'm generally bad at texting but I'll make an effort. The only things I can't accept for the time being are reading requests as I'm very busy.

Bye-bye, ke tla le bona very soon. Kea le rata, I love you❤️❤️