Omegaverse Explained

The 3 Categories

Alphas: dominant and capable of impregnating "Omegas" The qualities of an Alpha can be pointed out at a very young age. They are very aggressive when they feel something of there's is being threatened. Child alpha's are very protective of the younger siblings. They are normally the leaders.

Royal Alpha: These are the Alpha's that are a capable of sending omegas into heat with just a stare, ruining their cycle which comes every 2 months. They have full control over this and are normally extremely powerful people in society and are very rare.

Omegas: are submissive and can become pregnant. They are the nurturers of the universe. (Mother's) They take care of all the home duties, but can also be leaders if it's desired.

Betas: generally, are essentially normal human beings. Beta males can get omegas pregnant.

Other important stuff.

Heat: when an omega is most fertile. Happens every 2 months in this book unless provoked by super alpha's. During heat omegas release a large amount of hormones which cause pheromones to be released in the air. In some cases it can last weeks. ( for the sake of this story, it's a couple of days)
This also makes the omega incredibly weak from being aroused 24/7. There's more to it, but for this version of omega verse I won't be using it. They also produce natural lubricant for mating.

Pheromones: a smell that is released around the scent glands in the neck. Omegas tend to release them before heat, during heat, and even sometime after. Alpha's also have them, but only activate when they find an omega attractive. Most alpha can smell the scent of an omega even when they are not in heat.

Mating: Sex. Intercourse. Fucking. What ever word you want to use.

Courting: Dating.

Marking: when an alpha bites the scent gland on the neck of an omega. It releases a small amount of toxins that changes make up of the omegas pheromones. This in turn alerts any other alpha that the omega has been marked and belongs to an Alpha.

Questions that might be asked

Who all can be an Alpha or omega? Males and females can both be alpha or omega.

Who can get pregnant? Omegas, Beta females.

Does the alpha female get pregnant?
Yes, but it's a very small chance. They also can impregnate an omega. They have a retractable ding.

How does the omega male get pregnant? Do it in da butt.

How does the male give birth: there's a special hole that....google explains it better.