Chapter 9

I felt his hands slide up under my shirt, tracing their way up and down my chest and stomach as our lips rubbed against each other and our tongues clashed together.

Alex had me under his spell. I was willing to do anything and everything he wanted me to do. I was at his mercy.

When our lips finally broke apart, I looked up at the taller boy with desire. I don't know what had gotten into me. I had forced myself to resist Alex for as long as I could. I knew that if I gave myself to him, that I'd end up not caring about how it would change things. How it would effect the people he loved and cared about. How it would effect me.

"I can't stop this can I?" I asked him as he caressed my cheek with the back of hand hand while pushing me against the wall. Our bodies were touching and I could feel his hardness pushing against my waist. Alex just smiled down at me while slowly loosening my jeans.

"If you wanted to wouldn't you have already done it?" He replied soothingly into my ear. He was right. I had the power to tell him no. I had the power to tell him that he should be with Athena, but I didn't want him to. I wanted him for myself. That's what surprised me the most. I had been alone for so long that I was willing to hold on to anyone even if they weren't good for me.

My pants dropped to the floor exposing my underwear clad erection to him. My face was probably a bright red thanks to how embarrassed I felt. I wasn't insecure about my body, but being this turned on simply from being kissed and touched be him made me feel anxious.

"It's okay, I'm happy that your excited," he cooed lovingly to me. I felt his hand slide up against the lump, squeezing at it. I gasped against his neck, suddenly feeling the on set of my heat coming. He was causing it. There was no doubt about it. I wasn't due for one for another 2 weeks.

I also knew it by the way he smelled. I knew it by the way he kept suckling on my neck, where he had marked me. I knew it when I let him lay me down on my bed and slide my boxers off. I knew it when he threw his shirt across my room exposing his stone chiseled body to me. I knew when his grey dress pants and belt hit the hardwood floor with a clank.

I felt warmth rise from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head as the hunger for him doubled and that deep intense need for him plagued my body. My spine shivered with anticipation as he touched me again, crawling over me so he could see me from above.

"A-Alex," I trembled. I hated that I wanted this so badly. That it wasn't just my heat. It was me.

"Shhhh...I'll make it better," he said to me before taking ahold of my dick. He jerked it up and down while diving his face back into the side of my neck and trailed down. His wild tongue licked all over me making sure to taste every inch of my skin until he reached what was below.

I gasped when I felt his mouth devour me whole. He sucked on it like a melting ice pop and tightened his lips around the shaft as he slid it in and out. The amount of stimulation coursing through me was to much. I had never felt anything like it.

"A-Alex!" I screamed, climaxing inside of his mouth. Alex swallowed all of it and slid his mouth off of my cock with a pop. He then kissed the tip and looked up at me with an assertive smirk.

"Please!" I begged him. I need to be filled by him or I was going to pass out.

"Not yet my little Ozzy," he said while positioning his big fat cock in front of me. It was made for breeding. Made for impregnating omegas just like me. Alex was a god of a boy and I was the one meant to pleasure him.

"All I can ever think about is your body and how much it wants me. It gets me so hard," he told me as he pushed his cock head into my watery mouth. My lips spread wider as he pushed more of his dick in. I thought that I would choke, but I had lost control of my mouth and throat the moment he pushed all of his girth in.

It was like I was made to suck it. My head naturally bobbed back and forth, sliding his rod in and out of my mouth skillfully. Maybe it was just my body naturally doing what it was meant to do, or maybe I wanted him that badly. I wanted him to want me that badly.

"You're so much better...better than anyone I've ever been with," he admitted while taking ahold of my head. Suddenly I felt his cock shoot straight down my throat clogging it. I tried to breath struggling failing horribly as he pumped me full of cum.

The euphoric glee and satisfaction spread across his face as cum spilled out his cock. This ultimately caused me to cough up his cock and a hit of his semen. As I tried to catch my breath and recuperate, Alex pulled my sweaty body to the edge of the bed and bent my legs so that they were next to my head exposing my most private part to him.

"You beautiful Oscar. Absolutely stunning," he said while looking me dead in the eyes and slowly sliding his slicked cock into me. I screamed with delight, trembling at the feeling of him being connected to me.

"How are you this tight?"he asked, pecking me on the lips as I let out another unavoidable moan. The amount of heat he caused from just simply being inside of me was unbearable. That added on top of his wide cock applying a huge amount of pressure, made it impossible to stay silent.

Alex began to move, rhythmically rocking his hips in and out while capturing my tongue with his mouth. I moaned feverishly against into it while my arms wrapped around the back of his neck and my legs around his waist, keeping him in that position. I didn't want to move. He was just so deep. His cock was rubbing against prostate vigorously as he pumped it in and out of me, his tip reaching a point inside of me that drove insane. Deep grunts escaped him while his hips slammed against my butt.

"Ahhh!" I whaled out, breaking the kiss. Alex responded by pulling me up with him so that I was now in the air being held up by him. I then felt the air around me increased as he slammed me back onto the bed and shoved his cock deeper into me.

I cried in pleasure, clawing at his back as I reached another orgasmic rise. Alex slowed down as my body relaxed and my eyes closed. Within seconds I was sleep.

...

When I woke I felt around for Alex, disappointed in myself for believing he'd stay around. All he wanted was to have sex with me. I was foolish for thinking...

"So I went out and got you some...hey, what's wrong. Are you feeling okay?" Alex asked running to my side. I didn't realize I was crying until he was whipping away my tears.

"Are you in pain?" He asked, placing a firm hand on my stomach. I shook my head and hugged him as tightly as possible.

"I thought you left," I mumbled.

"Why would I leave? Your in heat and...wait, did you think that I'd go home after I told you all that? Oscar, I told you that I was going to tell her everything did I not?" He reminded me.

"Yes, but..."

"That means that I choose you my little Ozzy," Alex said cutting me off.

I froze for a few seconds realizing that Athena probably knew he was here. She probably knew that Alex and I were lying too. "You..."

"Shhh...it's okay. I'm taking care of everything as we speak," he whispered to me.