I'm Here

Alberto x Luca

Alberto has trouble sleeping and is tired.

A/N: This is my very first request so I am very excited to write this! I hope everyone enjoys this. :)

Alberto's POV

It was a beautiful sunny day. Me and Luca were on the island, sitting in the grass while looking up at the clear blue sky together. I looked over at him and adored his big brown eyes which lit up in the sunlight. He looked over at me and smiled, making me blush like always.

"It's beautiful out, isn't it?" He asked. I nod my head in agreement.

"It is, but not as beautiful as you." I said. He chuckled as he rolled his eyes while smiling at me.

"You're so cheesy sometimes." He said.

"Only for you." I said as I looked back up at the sky expecting a clear blue sky, but this time grey clouds filled the sky. Rain started to pour down.

"Wha-"

"A- Alberto.." I heard Luca choke out. I quickly looked over at him to see a harpoon through his chest. My eyes widened as I rushed to his side. His body went limp as tears filled my eyes.

"Luca? Luca, please!" I begged as tears rolled down my cheeks. I screamed as thunder roared through the sky. As sobs escaped my mouth I felt a sharp pain go through my chest and all I saw was pitch black-

***

I woke up gasping for air as I quickly sat up. I looked around to see I was alone in the tower like always. My boyfriend, Luca went back home hours ago. Tears filled my eyes as I hugged myself, too scared to go back to sleep. Lately I've been having too many nightmares causing lack of sleep. I've been so tired recently.. I sighed as I sat in the tower, alone crying.

***

Luca's POV

It was probably pass midnight and I was staring up at my bedroom ceiling, not being able to sleep. I've been worried about Alberto lately. He seems to not be getting much sleep lately as the bags under his eyes keep getting worse and he seems out of it. He hasn't been himself the pass few days.

I looked over at my grandma who was snoring and passed out like the rest of my family. I swam out of my room and decided to go check on Alberto.

Once I made it to shore I shook the water off of me and climbed up the tower. My eyes widened when I made it up. There was Alberto, crying his eyes out while hugging himself on the towers floor.

I didn't say anything as I rushed over to him, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey, hey, I'm here. What's wrong?" I asked as I rubbed circles into his back to clam him down. Once his sobs stopped and took a few deep breaths, I pulled away to look at him.

"Alberto, tell me. Did something happen?" I asked as I wiped a tear away from his cheek. He sighed as he looked up at me.

"I- I've been having nightmares lately.." He said.

"What are they about?" I asked.

"You.. you dying over.. and over again. I- I guess I have a huge fear of losing you, huh?" He said as he forced a weak chuckle. I cupped his face as he looked me in the eye.

"I'm not going anywhere, okay? How about I stay with you for the rest of the night? So you could get some sleep?" I said. He nod his head as he laid back down. I snuggled up against him as I wrapped my arm around his waist.

"I'll always be here." I whispered as I kissed his cheek before he passed out.