Abused- Part 2

Bully Alberto x Abused Luca

Luca's POV

"I would love that, but onto another topic.. who gave you that black eye? I'm willing to go to jail you know." Alberto said making me chuckle a little.

"I'm not sure there's anything you can do since it's.. my mom.. who gave me this black eye.." I said. I felt his grip on my hand tightened.

"If it gets worse let me know." He said. I nod my head.

***

It did get worse with my mom.

A lot worse.

The other day my mom ended up stabbing me in the stomach. I had to have Alberto rush me to the hospital and I made up a story to the doctor. After that incident Alberto suggested we kill my mom..

***

I was over at Alberto's place in his room, sitting on his bed as he paced back and forth in front of me. His parents were busy as his mom was cleaning up around the house while his dad was doing work outside.

"We need to do something." He said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"We could.. we could kill her?" He suggested. My eyes widened.

"That's crazy, Alberto!" I said.

"If we don't do something it's only a matter of time she'll end up killing you! I don't want my boyfriend who I love so very fucking much to die in the hands of a monster he calls his mom!" He said as he ran his hand through his hair. I sat there thinking for a few minutes.

"You know, it's really not a bad idea and seems to be the perfect way out.." I said as Alberto smirked while he rubbed his hands together.

"Then it's settled. We'll do it Friday night." He said.

***

Today is Friday and school was almost over with. I was walking down the hallway with Alberto arm over my shoulders. Ever since me and Alberto got together nobody has dared to bother or even touch me. Even Wilson which they're not friends anymore.

We stopped by my locker so I can get my things for last period.

"So, I'll be over at your place around ten o'clock. Make it look like someone came in hurt us and.. killed your mom." He said whispering the last part. I nod my head as I shut my locker.

"I'll also get Kens fingerprints so we can frame him." He said.

"This will work, right?" I asked a bit nervous for tonight.

"It'll work. Trust me." He said as he smiled to reassure me. The bell went off indicating class started.

"See you after class." He said as he kissed my cheek before heading off.

***

I was at home in my room staring at my clock. It was going to be ten o'clock any minute and my mom was up in the living room watching who knows what. I heard a tap at my window and looked over to see Alberto on the other side. I smiled as I got up and walked over, letting him in.

"Got everything? Ken's fingerprints?" I asked. He nod his head.

"I have everything." He said.

"You know, how did you get Ken's fingerprints?" I asked.

"He borrowed one of my pencils. Used some powder and tape to get it off. I got a few and I'll plant them on the handle of this knife." He said as he pulled out a knife in a baggy.

"Where's the bitch?" Alberto asked referring to my mom.

"Watching tv in the living room." I said.

"Perfect. We'll sneak up behind her. Just follow my lead." He said. I nod my head as we quietly walked out of my room and to the living room. We quietly walked up behind my mom who had her eyes glued to the tv screen.

"On three we're going to tip her out of the chair together, okay?" Alberto whispered. I nod my head.

"Okay, one.. two.. three!" He whispered yelled as we tipped her out of the chair making her fall to the floor.

"What the fuck?!" She shouted as she looked back to see us hovering over her.

"Luca! Who the fuck is this?!" She demanded as she pointed to Alberto who quickly took her finger and broke it making her yell in pain.

"Oh, quit your yelling!" I shouted. Her eyes widened in shock.

"Sounds familiar, huh?" I asked.

"Luca-"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Alberto shouted as he kicked her in the gut.

"Please.." She begged as she coughed up some blood. I kneeled down to her level looking straight into her eyes.

"You're gonna die." I said. Alberto kneeled down behind me staring at her with a smile on his face.

"I'm gonna kill you." He said. I smiled as I grabbed her hair from behind making her look up. With no emotion on my face I started banging her head into the ground with all of my strength.

"This. Is. For. Everything. You've. Ever. Done!" I shouted as I slammed her head harder and harder between every word. Blood oozing from her forehead.

"This should be fun." Alberto said as he grabbed the knife taking it out from the baggy. I stepped aside as I watched him stab her multiple times. Once he was done we stood there watching her body go limp.

"Phase two." He said as he took the knife and cut himself across the cheek.

"AH! DAMN IT!" He shouted.

"G- Go break the lock on the front door w- while I do this." He said. I nod my head as I did exactly that to make it look like someone broke in. I walked back over to see Alberto raising the knife up into the air and stabbing himself on the side.

"Dang, this fucking hurts." He said.

"Well, it is a knife." I said causing him to glare at me.

"Sorry!" I said as I held my hands up in defense. Alberto was about to fall to the ground, but luckily I caught him just in time to gently lay him down.

"Pull the knife out of me. I- I'll be fine. C- Cut your arm a- and stab yourself s- somewhere that's n- not fatal. O- Okay?" He said. I nod my head as I pulled the knife out of him causing him to yell in pain.

"Sorry!" I said as he grunted. I raised the knife up to my arm hesitating a bit before slicing the knife into myself.

"AH! FUCK!" I shouted as I bit my bottom lip. I then raised the knife stabbing myself in my thigh.

"L- Leave the k- knife in there. W- We'll c- clean t- the handle and place K- Kens fingerprints o- on it." Alberto said. I nod my head as I laid down next to him. With the strength Alberto had left in him he cleaned the handle of the knife and placed Kens fingerprints on it. Once that was done I pulled out my phone and dialed nine one one.

"911 what's your emergency?"