Abused

Bully Alberto x Abused Luca

An abusive Daniela was requested!

Luca's POV

I was pushed onto the schools cold, hard hallway. My books flew out of my hands as my chin hit the ground. Alberto and his idiotic friend, Wilson laughed.

"What a loser!" Wilson said. They then got into conversation with one another talking about all the things that are wrong with me and how I'm such a freak. I just ignored them as I gathered my books.

It's pathetic really. My life. It's even more pathetic when you fell hard for a bully. I fell hard for Alberto over time and I don't even understand why.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I got up and tried sneaking away without them noticing me.

"Hey! Where are you going? We're not don-" I felt one of them grab my forearm and my eyes widened as I winced in pain while yanking my arm away from them. I looked over to see Alberto giving me a confused look about my reaction. He opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by the bell.

'Saved by the bell..' I thought as I rushed off to the schools bathroom.

I quickly walked into a stall, locking it, and setting my books down on the ground. I rolled my sleeve up to see the huge and deep cut on my wrist that was caused by my mom last night reopened. I shut my eyes as the memories flashed through my head.

***

It was storming outside and here I was being screamed at by my drunk mom. I ended up zoning out, but was quickly brought back to reality when she slapped me hard across my cheek. Making me fall over to the side where a glass vase stood on a small table. The glass vase fell to the floor shattering to pieces.

"Look at what you did you piece of shit! Clean it up!" My mom demanded as she pushed me back into the glass. I put my arm out first which resulted a huge piece of glass from the vase to impale my wrist. I yelled out in pain as I held my arm out looking at it.

"Oh, quit your yelling and just take it out!" My mom shouted as she walked over and yanked the glass out from my arm.

"AH!" I screamed out in pain and quickly bit my bottom lip so my mom wouldn't hit me for screaming. I put my hand over the wound to stop the blood from bleeding out everywhere as much as I could.

"Great. Now you're bleeding everywhere! Go clean up before you get it on my new carpet." My mom said before walking away.

***

I sighed as I grabbed some toilet paper and wrapped it around my wrist.

My mom hits me every single day. She wasn't always like this though. She use to be a sweet and caring mom who loved her family. After my dad died in a car accident she slowly changed over time. I noticed her drinking more and working less. Then one day she just.. hit me and after that it never stopped. It only grew worse..

Thanks to my mom I'm the freak of the school now. People use to like me and I use to have friends. It all changed when my mom did. I'm the freak who is always wearing long sleeves and pants no matter how hot it is. Everyone mainly thinks I'm a freak for that. Rumors spread about me. I've heard some of them. Some say I cut, others say I have marks from doing heroine.