"I'm Scared, Okay?"

Alberto x Anxiety Luca

This was requested! Sorry about it being so short, but hope you enjoy! :)

Luca's POV

"What's wrong, Luca? You've been off recently." Alberto said. I didn't say anything as I looked out his bedroom window.

For some time now I've been having this feeling inside me. Like, I'm always worrying about anything and everything even if nothing is happening. I have this voice inside my head that uses my insecurities against me. Sometimes it gets so loud it's the only voice in the room I hear at times. I'm always making up the worse case scenarios in my head. For example, Alberto leaving me. Telling me he doesn't love me anymore because I'm too much.

'I feel like I'm too much..'

"Luca?" Alberto said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I sighed.

"I'm scared, okay?" I said.

"What are you scared of? Whatever it is I'm here to help." He said as he tightened his grip on my shoulder to reassure me.

"I'm scared that one day you're going to wake up and not love me anymore." I said as tears glossed over my eyes.

"What? That's crazy, Luca-"

"I'm scared that you're going to get sick of my craziness and my need for constant reassurance that you aren't going to leave me." I said as I started to spill my heart out.

"Luca-"

"I'm scared that you're going to get fed up with my moods swings and panic attacks a- and my uncomfortable fits of sadness." I said. Tears rolled down my face as small sobs could be heard from me.

"Hey-"

"Most of all, I- I'm scared that.. you're going to see me the way I see myself.." I said.

"Hey, Luca-"

"Just please, please don't leave me.." I said as I looked over at Alberto while sobbing. My body begin to tremble as my chest tightened up. I could feel the panic attack rise in me. Alberto seemed to noticed and took ahold of my hands.

"Hey, hey, shh. Look me in the eyes and breathe with me. Okay?" He said. I nod my head as I looked over at him. I followed his breathing and started to calm down.

"I am not going anywhere. Okay? I am not here for some time, I'm here to stay forever. With you. No matter what you do or say, I am here. I am with you because I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to see every sunrise and sunset as long as I can with you. I want to take care of your every need, your every necessity. I want to share our dreams and work to live them together. I want to cherish every moment of my life with you. Loving you and doing things for you. You are my reason to live, Luca." He said as he wiped my tears away.

"Alberto-" He cut me off as he quickly, but gently pressed his lips against mine.