The Jock

Bully Jock Alberto x Bullied Luca

Luca's POV

"Think fast, faggot!" Alberto said as he knocked the books out from my hands. His friends, Hayden and Cyrus laughed. I sighed as I kneeled down to pick up my books. My best friend, Giulia groaned in annoyance.

"That's it! Hey Alberto! Come here so I can knock some sense into you!" Giulia shouted as she went after them with her fist in the air. I quickly grabbed my books and ran after her.

"Giulia! Don't!" I said as I grabbed her arm. Stopping her from swinging on Alberto.

"Hey guys! Look! Red wants to fight." Alberto said as he pointed to Giulia while they all laughed at her.

"I can take her on for you." Cyrus said as he started walking towards Giulia. Alberto put his hand on Cyrus's chest, stopping him.

"Now now, Cyrus. We don't fight girls." Alberto said as he eyed me with a smirk on his face. Giulia went to say something, but was cut off when the bell rung indicating that next period was about to start.

"Saved by the bell." Giulia said as she glared at Alberto who only laughed.

"Oh no, so scared! We'll see you losers around." Alberto said as he walked off, hitting my shoulder in the process.

"I seriously don't get what you see in that guy!" Giulia said referring to Alberto.

Alberto picks on me everyday just because I'm gay. In the process for some weird reason I've gained feelings for the captain of the football team. I don't even understand why! He's not even gay for starters and he hates me.

"I don't understand myself, but you can't help how you feel.." I said.

"I know. I'm sure it's just a small crush that you'll get over soon. Anyways, you have gym next with them, right?" She asked.

"Sadly. I hate gym.." I said mumbling the last part.

"If they give you any problems let me know. I won't hesitate to knock them out at lunch." She said. I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see you at lunch." I said as we parted ways.

When I got to gym class I notice it already started. I rushed to the changing rooms putting my books into my locker and changing into gym clothes.

"See you're late. Were you busy making out with another guy?" My head snapped over to see it was Alberto. I rolled my eyes looking away from him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Wow. The little man has an attitude. Just came to chat." He said and chuckled. I looked over at him being totally startled to see he was up close and personal.

"Um, Alberto? You're kind of in my-" I was cut off as he pushed me up against the lockers with his knee in between my thighs. My eyes widened in shock as I felt the heat rise up in my face. His face inches away from mine. Slowly, he took my glasses off setting them in my locker that was still open next to me. Before I could say anything he slammed his lips against mine. I didn't have time to react as I was in complete shock and as quick as the kiss came it quickly ended.

"Wha-"

"Tell anyone and you're dead." He said before quickly leaving the locker room. I went to touch my lips as I was lost in thought.

"What just happened?"

***

When lunch time came around I obviously told Giulia what happened.

"HE WHAT?!" She shouted as she stood up from her seat while slamming her hands on the table. A few others around us looked over in confusion.

"Shh! I wasn't even suppose to say anything!" I whispered yelled to her.

"Luca! *takes a deep breath* This is another level of messing with you. It's fucked and I won't stand for it!" She said before storming off.

"Giulia! Where are you going?!" I asked as I went after her. I notice she was making her way towards where Alberto was sitting with his friends. He looked up and smirked when he saw it was Giulia.

"Hey red, why do you look so ma-" Giulia cut him off as she punched him in the face, making him fall out from his seat.

"Alberto!" His friends said as they rushed over to him.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Alberto asked as he held his cheek. He looked up and saw me standing right behind Giulia.

"Mess with Luca again or even BREATHE in his direction I'll hit where the sun doesn't shine next time." Giulia threatened before walking away while dragging me. I looked back to see Alberto staring at me as we walked off.

***

The next day at school was different. Alberto and his crew didn't bother messing with me, but all day we kept making eye contact which was a bit awkward at times.

Gym class rolled around and like always I was the last person in the changing room.

"Hey Luca." I looked over to see it was Alberto.

"Hey." I said.

"Look, I'm sorry. For everything. I know it's no excuse, but.." He seem to hesitate.

"Go on. It's okay." I said as I slightly smiled at him to reassure whatever he has to say he can say it around me.

"Everyday just feels like a war and I walk around so mad at the world, but I am really just fighting with myself." He said. I didn't say anything as he went on to say more.

"I don't want to fight anymore. I'm just too tired. I have to just be me!" He said with tears in his eyes as he looked down at me smiling.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Alberto Scorfano who's.. gay and is tired of keeping it a secret! Especially when I'm totally head over heels for you! I'm pretty sure I messed that up I mean, after everything I did and said-" I cut him off as I pressed my lips against his. When I went to pull away he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me more into the kiss. We ended up parting for air and pressed our foreheads against each other.

"I've wanted that for so long." He said. We both smiled.

"Me too." I said. He chuckled as he intertwined our hands together.

"Giulia probably won't approve, huh?" He asked as we both laughed.

"She'll warm up. Are you sure you're ready to come out?" I asked. He smiled as he used his other hand to cup my face.

"One hundred percent. Now come on. Before we miss all of gym class." He said as we walked out of the changing room holding hands.