Jealousy, Jealousy

Jealous Alberto x Taken Luca

So, a Jealous Alberto x Luca was requested and I just now kind of realized I added the whole taken Luca part to it. To the person who requested this if you want me to just make a Jealous Alberto x Luca without the whole taken part I will! :)

I was also debating on not posting this little one shot and just taking out the whole taken part, but I enjoyed writing this and like it so. Hopefully you all do too!

Alberto's POV

I was scrolling through social media while laying on my bed until I saw a picture of Luca and.. him.

Brad.

Luca and Brad started dating a month ago. It broke my heart for I have deep feelings for the brunette boy. I tried acting as happy as possible for them, but then I started to get tired of acting. I soon realized another feeling was taking over me.

Jealousy.

I was jealous of Brad. He gets to kiss and hug my whole world! Then again I understand why Luca picked Brad out of everyone. I mean, Brad's perfect with his paper white teeth and perfect body. Not to be weird or anything, but Brad is a pretty well built guy while me on the other hand is the complete opposite of him. Which is another thing I'm jealous about of the guy.

'Wish I didn't care.' I told myself.

I sat up on my bed as I clutch the phone tightly in my hand as tears started to build up in my eyes.

'I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room.' I thought.

I sighed as I hoped off my bed and walked over to my body mirror. I examined my body and teeth. I was no where near perfect like Brad. Maybe if I looked like him Luca would want me..

"Hey Alberto! Me and Luca are- what are you doing?" I jumped as I looked over to see Giulia standing in my doorway with a concerned look on her face.

"N- Nothing! What were you gonna say?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"Oh, me and Luca were going to head out to get some ice cream. Do you wanna come?" She asked.

"Is Brad tagging along?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" She asked.

"Thanks, but.. no thanks. I have plans anyways." I said. She slowly nod her head not seeming to buy it.

"Okay. I'll see ya then." She said before walking away. I let out a sigh of relief that she didn't push further. I walked over to my door and shut it.

'I'm so sick of myself..'

***

The next day we all had school and at lunch I sat with Giulia, Luca, and now Brad. Like always, I quietly sat in my seat while pushing my food around my plate with a fork as everyone was in conversation with each other. Luca laughing at all of Brads jokes making me roll my eyes and scoff.

"Hey Alberto, Brad's inviting us over to his place for a small hangout. You in?" Luca asked. I looked up at him to see everyone looking at me.