"All The Things She Said.."

Taken Alberto x Insane Luca

Luca's POV

It was about three in the morning and here I was standing over Giulia's lifeless body with a bloody knife in my hand.

"All the things she said, all the things she said, running through my head, running through my head, running through my head.." I said as the knife dropped from my hand and my hands gripped the hairs on my head.

***

"Me and Alberto have been dating for almost six months now, Luca! Gosh, he's so perfect. The way our lips perfectly piece together. Ugh!" Giulia said as she lightly touched her lips while day dreaming about the guy who I wished was mine instead.

"Ya know, he told me he loves me the other day. Can you believe it?" She said with a wide smile on her face. I sat there as I formed a fake smile on my face.

"That's great, Giulia. I- I'm happy for you.." I said. She giggled.

"Thanks Luca. Oh! He's even-" I ended up zoning out on her as everything she said kept running through my head. The reminders that Alberto Scorfano just doesn't love me..

***

"All the things she said, all the things she said, running through my head, running through my head, all the things she said.. this is not enough!" I shouted as tears stung my eyes.

"G- Giulia?" Alberto question out from down the hall. My eyes widened as I looked up at Giulia's door to see it swing open and reveal Alberto.

Before Alberto could look up I quickly picked up my knife as I dashed to the door, quickly shutting it behind Alberto before covering his mouth, and pressing the knife up to his throat to keep him quiet. His eyes widened as he looked at me, then at the knife, then at Giulia's lifeless body before sobbing into my hand.

"Shut up. Just shut up. Okay? I can explain." I said before sighing.

"If I take my hand off your mouth will you be quiet? Screaming or yelling won't help you, I'll tell you that." I said. He quickly nodded his head before I slowly took my hand off his mouth. I noticed he went to run to Giulia before I stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"G- Giulia. She's n- not moving.." He said as he looked over at her body.

"She's not. She's dead. So there's no reason to even check on her. Pretty rude running off like that when I was about to have a conversation with you." I said.

"S- Sorry.." He said.

"Good. Now as I was saying." I said.

"I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost. If I'm asking for help it's only because being with you has opened my eyes. Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?" I said as I caressed Alberto's cheek as he flinched at my touch.

"That's okay. You'll get use to that." I said as I smiled at him.

"I keep asking myself, wondering how I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out. Want to fly to a place where it's just you and me. Nobody else so we can be free. Nobody else so we can be free!" I said. He nod his head.

"It'll be just us. Okay? Just don't hurt anymore people." He said. I chuckled.

"All the things she said! All the things she said! Running through my head! Running through my head! Running through my head! All the things she said! All the things she said! Running through my head! Running through my head! All the things she said.. this is not enough.. this is not enough!" I shouted making Alberto flinched.

"W- What are you talking about, Luca?" Alberto asked.

"All the things she said!" I shouted as I used the knife to point at Giulia's body.

"All the things she said, all the things she said, all the things she said, all the things she said, all the things she said, all the things she said!" I said. Alberto opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off as I poured my heart out to him.

"And I'm all mixed up feeling cornered and rushed they say it's my fault, but I want him so much! Want to fly him away where the sun and rain come in over my face, wash away all the shame when they stop and stare, don't worry me 'cause I'm feeling for him what he's feeling for me I can try to pretend, I can try to forget but it's driving me mad, going out of my head!" I said.

All the things she said
Running through my head
All the things she said
Running through my head
All the things she said
This is not enough
This is not enough

All the things she said
She said
All the things she said

***

"Alberto says I'm perfect."

"Alberto told me he doesn't want anyone else, but me!"

"He always gives me flowers. Makes me feel special all the time."

"Alberto says I'm the most beautiful human on earth!"

***

"Mother looking at me. Tell me what do you see? Yes, I've lost my mind." I said as I smile widely at Alberto who shifted uncomfortably.

"Daddy looking at me. Will I ever be free? Have I crossed the line?" I said as I looked up in the ceiling before looking back down at Alberto pointing the knife at him.

"You're coming with me~" I said as I smirked at him.