The Accident

Alberto x Spirit Luca

Alberto accidentally shoots Luca one night killing him. Alberto deals with serve trauma and starts seeing Luca's spirit.

Alberto's POV

I looked down at my hands to see splatter of my boyfriend, Luca's, blood on them as I began to hyperventilate.

"My friend accidentally shot his boyfriend! Please hurry!" Giulia shouted frantically on the phone.

I looked down at Luca's body to see his eyes wide opened with no sign of life in them. My whole world began to spin and soon turned black.

***

I jolted up from bed as I gasped for air. I felt sweat dripping down my forehead as I tried to calm my breathing down. I looked over at the time to see it was five thirty in the morning.

'This is the most sleep I've gotten since the.. incident..' I thought as flashes of Luca's dead body filled my mind. I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried to shake off the thoughts. Knowing I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep I hoped out of bed, grabbed some fresh pair of clothes, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the shower letting it warm up as I striped from my clothes and hoped in. I let the warm water run down my body as I ran my hands through my hair. Old memories of Luca and I flashing through my head..

***

"Dance with me!" I said smiling over to Luca as I held my hand out to him. We were sitting on the tower near a fire as it was late out, gazing up at the fishes in the sky.

"What?" He asked as he giggled which made my heart flutter.

"Dance with me!" I said.

"Oh, I- I don't really know how to dance.." He said.

"Let me teach you." I said as I grabbed his hand and hoisted him up onto his feet. I took his hands in mine and began showing him how to dance.

"I'm getting it!" He said. We both giggled as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Now.. spin with me!" I said. His eyes widened as he opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off as we began going in circles while holding onto to each other's hands.

"I'M GOING TO GET SICK!" Luca shouted as he laughed. We slowly came to a stop and ended up stumbling down onto each other due to how dizzy we were. I looked down at him to see him staring up at me and immediately blushing once he realized the position we are in.

"I'm so lucky." I whispered to him as I cupped his cheek. He smiled as he melted into my touch.

"So am I." He said. I smiled at him as we shared a sweet kiss.

"I swear, one day I'm going to marry you." I said once we parted from the kiss making him giggle.

***

Small sobs were escaping from my mouth which I didn't realize at first. I placed my hand over my mouth to quiet them as I finished up in the shower. After I was done I turned the shower off and wrapped the towel around me as I hoped out. I looked into the mirror at my reflection realizing how much I've changed within a month.