A True Loves Kiss

Cursed Sea Monster Alberto x Human Luca

Alberto's POV

"Go long!" My buddy, Nick said as he threw the football to me.

"I got it!" I shouted as I prepared to catch it only to have it pass right above me.

"I don't got it." I said to myself as I chased after it. The football hit the side of a building where a homeless man was sitting at.

"Do you have any spare change by chance? I- I really need some food and-"

"I don't have anything man. Even if I did you would probably waste it on drugs." I said as I bent down and picked the football up.

"What makes you assume I do drugs?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Have you seen yourself? You look cracked out my dude! Besides, what homeless person doesn't do drugs?" I said. He stood up as he walked up to me with a hard glare on his face which made me tense.

"Woah! Don't get too close. Who knows what disease you carry." I said.

"Just because I'm homeless you assume that I do drugs and have diseases?" He said.

"Look man, I'm not wanting any trouble-" He laughed as he shook his head.

"That's exactly what you were looking for and you know what? I'll give it to you." He said as his eyes started to glow a bright green. He held his hands out like he was holding a ball, but obviously wasn't. Black smoke started to come from him and circle around me.

"What the- AH!" I screamed out in pain as the black smoke surrounded me. I looked down at my hand to see it turn purple with scales and four fingers were to be seen instead of five. When the black smoke disappeared I fell to my knees.

I looked down at my trembling hands. My eyes widened at the sight.

"Like what you see?" The man asked. I looked up at him to see him in completely different clothes and hair style. He wore a nice black suit with a brown cane while his hair was slicked back.

"W- What did you do to me?!" I said as I got up on my feet.

"Changed your appearance a bit. Here. Take a look." He said as he handed me a small mirror. I quickly grabbed it and looked at my reflection.

My eyes were still a bright green, but my pupils were slits, I had purple skin with scales everywhere, and when I smiled sharp white teeth were now there.

"Since you want to judge others based on their appearance I thought why not teach you a lesson? If you look right here, sea monsters aren't welcomed here or anywhere else really. They're known to be vicious and dangerous." He said as he held out a flyer about it.

"Don't worry. This isn't forever. Only a true loves kiss can help you and change you back. Until then, this is you." He said.

"Hey Alberto! You good?" I heard Nick ask from the distance.

"Better go to your new home before your buddy sees ya. You'll see me again. Sooner or later." He said. I turned around to say something, but the man was gone.