"You're Breaking Me."

Toxic Cheating Alberto x Luca

Alberto's POV

I do the same thing I told you that I never would
I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never could

***

"Luca, please-"

"No! How could you?! How could you go and cheat on me and continue to cheat on me after all that we've been through?!" He shouted as tears rolled down his cheeks absolutely breaking my heart.

"I promise you, I'll change." I said even though deep down I know I can't..

***

Know that I can't find nobody else as good as you
I need you to stay, I need you to stay, hey

***

"What the fuck are you doing?! Why do you keep doing this to Luca?!" Giulia shouted over the phone. I flinched as I was still wasted from last night. I sighed as I looked over at the random person I had a one night stand with.

Once again I cheated and needed a ride back home.

"I get drunk, wake up, I'm wasted still." I said as I ran my hand through my hair. Giulia groaned.

"I'm not picking you up. You can walk your ass home." Giulia said.

"I realize the time that I wasted here." I said trying to reason with her.

"Good. Now walk home." She said before hanging up on me.

***

I feel like you can't feel the way I feel
Oh, I'll be fucked up if you can't be right here

Oh-oh-oh-whoa
Oh-oh-oh-whoa
Oh-oh-oh-whoa
Oh, I'll be fucked up if you can't be right here

***

"You told me you would change.." Luca said. I looked over at him. He didn't even bother looking up at me as he looked down staring at the ground.

"I do the same thing I told you that I never would. I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never could. Know that I can't find nobody else as good as you." I said. He sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"You've been lying to me, Alberto.. we can't be together. You're breaking me." He said as he got up. My eyes widened as I got up, grabbing his wrist not wanting to let go of him not even for a second.

"I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey.." I said as tears filled my eyes.

I do the same thing I told that I never would
I told you I'd change even when I knew I never could
Know that I can't find nobody else as good as you
I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey

***

"Hello?" Luca's voice boomed through the phone. I smiled as I hiccuped from all the drinking I've done tonight.

"Luca!" I shouted happily. I heard him sigh.

"I see you made a new phone number." He said sounding annoyed.

"I had to! You blocked all of my other ones!" I said as I chuckled while taking another shot of vodka.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"When I'm away from you, I miss your touch." I said.

"Alberto-"

"You're the reason I believe in love." I said.

"You're drunk. Go get some-"

"It's been difficult for me to trust." I said.

"I know and you did so good opening up to me for awhile and then you-"

"And I'm afraid that I'ma fuck it up." I said.

"Oh you did." He said.

"Ain't no way that I can leave you stranded." I said.

"Please go get some sleep or someth-"

"Cause you ain't ever left me empty-handed and you know that I can't live without you so, baby, stay." I said pouring out all of my feelings. I maybe drunk, but I know what I feel.

He didn't say anything as he hung up. I tightened my grip around the phone as tears rolled down my cheeks, loud sobs escaping from my mouth.

Oh-oh-oh-whoa
Oh-oh-oh-whoa
Oh-oh-oh-whoa
I'll be fucked up if you can't be right here

I threw my phone across the room as I pounded my fist against the coffee table in my living room.

I do the same thing I told you that I never would
I told you I'd change, even when I knew I never could

"Fuck him. I can find someone else.." I mumbled to myself trying to convince my mind that was the truth when I knew it was far from the truth.

Know that I can't find nobody else as good as you
I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey

I stood up as I walked to my front door thinking about what I'm about to do.

I do the same thing I told you that I never would
I told you I'd change, when I knew I never could

"A one night stand will get my mind off of everything.." I mumbled to myself as I opened my front door and walked out.

Know that I can't find nobody else as good as you
I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey

Oh-oh-oh
I need you to stay, need you to stay, hey..