I'm Not Giving Up

Alberto x Kidnapped Luca

This was requested!

Luca's POV

"I should really get home. It's starting to get pretty dark out." I said as I looked over at Alberto. We were in his and Giulia's hideout laying down and star gazing.

"Okay. I can walk you." He said as he sat up.

"It's okay. I can walk myself." I said as I sat up as well.

"I wanna make sure you get home safe." He said. I chuckled.

"I'll be fine! I promise. You need to go get some rest anyways." I said as I smiled to reassure him that I would be fine. He sighed in defeat as he smiled back at me.

"Fine. Just this one time. Meet me at the shore around ten in the morning tomorrow. I have something.. important I wanna ask you." He said.

"Okay. I'll see you then. Goodnight, Alberto." I said as I pulled him into a quick hug before leaving.

A week ago me and Giulia came back to Portorosso from school. School was fun and all, but I definitely missed Alberto. He was all I could think about while I was gone. Last summer I gained deep feelings for him and never got the chance to tell him before I left. Since we've been back I still haven't told him, but I feel like we've been getting closer than ever recently as we have been spending tons of time together.

I can't help, but think, 'what if he ask me to be his boyfriend?' I mean, he has shown signs he may feel the same..

'Or is he just super friendly?' My mind argued making me sigh. I grabbed onto the necklace Alberto made for me. It was a small carved out wooden island. He gave it to me when I got back to Portorosso.

***

"I've missed you so, so much!" Alberto said as he tightened his grip around me.

"I've missed you so much too!" I said. We parted from the hug as we looked at each other smiling uncontrollably.

"Oh! I actually have something for you. A welcome back gift you could say." He said as he pulled out a small box from the pocket of his shorts.

"What is it?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Open it." He said. I smiled as I took the box and opened it to reveal a necklace that had a small carved out wooden island on it.

"Since the island was the place where our adventure began together I just thought that would be perfect. Ya know? Massimo has been teaching me how to wood carve and I really wanted to make something special for you when you got back." He said.

"Alberto, I love it!" I said as I placed the necklace around my neck, looking down at it.

"It's perfect." I said adoring it.

***

I smiled to myself as the memory flashed through my head. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt an arm grab me around the waist as a cloth was placed around my nose and mouth. I held my breath as I tried fighting back. Trying to claw and kick whoever it was, but they were too strong. I knew I had to leave something of mine behind for someone to find. I quickly broke the necklace off my neck and breathed in. When I did my whole world went blurry before it went black.