"Let's Run Away Together."

Alberto x Luca

Luca sneaks off to the surface because he wants to see Alberto, but his mom finds out and beats him.

This was requested! I also wanna add that the art work above is not mine. I only edited the words onto it. Not sure who drew it, but whoever did, did amazing!

I've been thinking that I would really like to credit the people who have made requests in this book. If you do not wanna be shouted out just let me know and if you want the credit just let me know as well. :)

Thank you.

Luca's POV

"There we go! I think this is good." I said to myself as I finished stacking the rocks to make it look like I was sitting here doing my chores. I smiled as I swam off to the island where my boyfriend, Alberto is waiting for me.

I met Alberto about a month ago and we slowly fell for each other. I sneak off everyday at the same time to see him since my parents still forbid me to go to the surface.

So they have no idea.

I peeked my head above the water to see Alberto sitting on the shore, smiling widely at me when our eyes connected.

"Luca!" He said as he got up on his feet. I smiled as I walked out of the sea shaking the water off me and turning into my human form. We embraced each other in a hug.

"Love this part of my day." He said as we parted from the hug and held each other's hands. I giggled blushing a little.

"I have a surprise for you today. Here. Close your eyes and I'll lead you." He said.

"Don't let me hit a tree or something." I said. He chuckled.

"I won't. Now close your eyes!" He said. I closed my eyes as I felt him take my hands and we began walking to the destination.

A few moments later we stopped walking and I felt him let go of my hands.

"Alright. Open your eyes!" He said. I opened my eyes and gasped in awe at the sight.

A red and white striped blanket laid on the grass along with a basket full of different fruits. Some people would think this isn't much, but this is everything to me.

"Alberto, I love it!" I said as I jumped up and down in excitement making Alberto laugh.

"Come on! Let's eat." I said as I took his hand and dragged him over to the blanket, sitting down across from each other.

That's how we spent the day together. Sitting on the blanket, eating, joking, laughing, and talking about random things with one another. I notice the sun began to go down making the sky a bunch of beautiful different colors.

"The sky is so beautiful." I said.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you." Alberto said as he poked my side making me giggle.

"That tickled!" I said. He chuckled as he evilly smirked at me making me realize what I just did.

"Alberto! Don't even think about it!" I warned him which he ignored as he began tickling both of my sides. Making me laugh uncontrollably.