Eyeless Jack

There was a blinding light. Your back was pressed against a cold surface. A table.

It was a metal table, those kinds you'd have in the doctor's office.

Whatever you had been wearing from before, you had been taken here, had been replaced and changed with short shorts and a sports bra. It kinda showed your chubbiness. You tried to shift, to cover yourself, but your ankles and wrists were restrained.

"You're awake," said a voice.

It was soft but you could hear it's malicious tone.

In the corner of your eye you could see a still, non moving figure. It had the figure of a young man. You heard a soft chuckle and heard footsteps. The figure was coming towards you and the light.

The light revealed him.

He had a blue mask and a hood that hid any other features. He was right by your side and there was nothing you could do to get away.

"Hey, human."

He reached with a gloved hand and placed it on your thigh. His gloves were a special kind of cloth making the touch feel twice more. He squeezed your leg.

"That's a lot of meat," he murmured, cheekily.

You felt your face heat up in either embarrassment, shame, or anger.

He patted your thigh, causing it to rumble like a earthquake and then rested his hand on the table. He leaned forward and his mask shifted to the side, revealing three tongues.

You hadn't noticed he was also holding a scalpel. Without even looking at the weapon he neatly cut cleanly through a section of your abdomen.

That hurt.

You were now screaming, struggling and attempting to move a little- anywhere away from him.

"Shhh," he lightly ordered, "Hold still."

His several tongues begin to suck, lick at the fresh wound. His sharp teeth nibbled around the cut.

Spit, saliva, and blood dribbled from his chin onto your stomach. You cried in terror and pain and from time to time he'd lift his head to laugh.
At some point he really started sucking hard, causing a new level of pain to you. His licking got rougher. You groaned.

He finally lifted his head and wiped his face with his sleeve, before covering it with his mask.

"Delicious," he said quietly, almost calmly, "If I took you're kidneys now- it would be a waste of your meat. So I'll keep you. For now."

He was talking to you as if you were a food product but you did not miss the bulge in his pants as he exited the room.