Laughing Jack| Part 3 (Smut)

This book is for 18 or older and now you'll know why.

___________________________________

"I want to finish what we almost had."

Laughing Jack said, pulling at his trouser straps before letting them hit his shoulders.

He leaned back, standing over you.

"W-what's that suppose to mean?" you whispered.

"You'll see."

He waved one claw and suddenly you had no clothes on.

He smirked, looming over you.

"Oh, yes. You'll see, sweet Y/N."

His eyes were taking in your form.
You tried to cover the love handles but before you could he pounced on you.

______________|Smut begins here|_________________________

"A-AH!!!! LAUGHING JACK!"

You were on his lap, your flabby back to his chest, as one of his lanky arms held your waist.

His other arm's claw was holding open your leg, as he sat on a throne made of bones (if you read his backstory you'll understand this insert of lore).

His claw tip would meet your clit, then circle around it, then again sharpness would meet the tip so you felt a pleasing sensation then a sharp prick between your legs over and over and over.

You tried to move with the claw, so it didn't tear you down there and your behind grinded against his buldge.

Your jello-like legs were shaking or at least trying to as his other claw held them open.

"Good girl~!"

"Your making my claw so sticky~"

"It's a shame isn't it? My fingers would probably give you a never ending period if I tried to finger you, sweets."

"LAUGH....ing.....JAAAAAACCCKKKKKK!"

Everything released.

____________________

Everything next was a blur.

A claw shoved you down on your knees, causing everything to jiggle. Your chest. Your behind. Everything.

This only aroused him more.

He loved your body.

He slashed off his overall straps, not caring about his destroyed outfit, and out came his- his-

It was striped, with black and white stripes, and looked big.

"I pleased you, didn't I?" rasped Laughing Jack, "Now, it's my turn!"
His right claw took ahold the back of your neck forcing your lips down on his erection.

You nearly choked at first but then you got the hang and sucked. It tasted....sweet?
It tasted like candy.

This was so fucking weird.

"Ah, yeah, toots. Right there," he murmured, groaning quietly.

You were ready to bite but it was too late, he-he-

"Ooooooh~ YEAH!" he yelled, releasing in your mouth.

It was over.