X-Virus

It is quiet.

Your limbs are limp, and you soon find out you can't move. A dim light flickered over your head. It looked like you were in a small cabin. You were seated on a chair with many splinters.

"Oh, you're awake," came a quiet, unstable voice.

A male figure was standing in the darkness of this place. However you could see something glowing right by his side.

He stepped into the light and his blue goggles shined underneath it. You could hear his ragged breaths underneath a horrifying gasmask. And now you could see what was glowing in his hand, an injectable.

"Father, never understood...."

He stumbled as he approached you.

"This is full of poison," he informed you, lifting the injectable with gloved hands.

Maybe you tried to panic but the biggest thing that happened was that your mouth opened in shock and fear.

"Huh, you can open your mouth even with the last serum?" he muttered, "You've got a lot of willpower..." he sounded intrigued.

You could make out bright, crazed, blue eyes behind his googles. Straight brown hair fell out of his hood, as he approached you with the injectable full of poison.

You tried to move, and successfully your left arm dropped to your lap.

"You've impressed me again, girl. But that's not enough to get away from ME." His voice raised into a growl at his second sentence.

The syringe punctured your arm, and almost instantly your veins were- glowing green.

It hurt so bad.

A strained yell came out of your mouth, which was hanging open like a puppet.

This man didn't laugh but he did watch intently.

He seemed so interested in your misery. Your legs twitched.

His eyelids lowered in some form of amusement- and in a kind of lecherous fashion.

You watched him reach into his back pocket and pull out a tablet.

"This is the cure," he informed you, holding it to your watering eyes, "I could give it in your mouth but I'd rather.....try another way."

He put it in-between his teeth, and leaned over you.

He had great balance, leaning forward his face now infront of yours. He pressed his lips to yours.

His tongue pushed against your tongue, and the tablet slid surprisingly easily down your throat. He continued to kiss you, as coolness filled your whole body, the pain subsiding.

His hands were on your shoulders, and didn't wander to certain areas, like your chest.

And you could suddenly move.

You shoved him.

__

Fuck, I'm back.