Jeff the Killer| Part 4

"Didn't you order a prostitution session, sir?" you cringed at the words coming out of your mouth.

He stared at you hard enough, to make you flinch. He looked down at his beer bottle then up at you.

"I probably did," he muttered.

He flashed grin, with a few missing teeth here and there. He was a fighter.

"Come on in, babe."

"Let's see how good you are."

_________

As soon as you entered, he instantly closed the door behind you, locking it behind.

Fear laced your stomach.

"Alright," he said, pulling up a chair and sitting on it, before patting his lap.

"Have a seat, sweetheart."

You needed to make a diversion.

"I'm heavy," you blurted out.
"And I'm strong," he responded instantly, winking at you,"Come on. No stalling. I'm going to pay you well."

You approached him slowly, earning a smirk out of him.

He was really handsome.

You began to gently place your bigger behind on his thighs, when he just yanked you forward by the waist, earning a gasp from you. You fell on his lap, earning a grunt out of him and almost caused the chair to tip back but it steadied. He still looked intrigued.

He laughed.

"Are you nervous?" he said, "Don't tell me I'm your first."

You didn't say anything at first. He tilted his head, grinning.

You came close to his ear and then whispered:

"You've got to get out of here."

His brows furrowed.

"What-"

He suddenly let out a strangled yell. A knife had sliced through his torso, the pointy tip sticking out, blood spilling to the floor, some even spraying your face speckling it with red drops.

"Don't worry, Troy," hissed Jeff, his pale scarred face appearing right next to Troy's, "You'll meet me in hell."

He then snapped his neck.