Jeff the Killer| Part 5 [FINALE]

Troy's body fell into your arms and dampened your shirt. His blood was pooling in through your undergarments.

You felt tears coming to your eyes, as his disembodied head fell limp on your shoulder.

Someone grabbed your arm, yanking you off the corpse's lap.

"We don't have time to sit and mope."

Jeff snarled right in your ear, ushering you to a nearby open window, the drapes blowing in the breeze. Nearby sirens can be heard.

"Shit. That bitch must of called the police."

He stepped out onto a balcony, yanking you out .

You watch him hurry down the emergency ladder. It was so high up, and he was climbing down like it was no big deal. He was fast.

H e r e ,   p r i n c e s s    I  c a n  c a r r y   y o u .

Someone wrapped cold arms around your waist. You were pressed into Ben's green torso, and his green hat whipped behind him, as he carried you down 30 stories high, past Jeff and into the car.

"Motherfucker," you heard Jeff say, as you passed him.

_______________________

Jeff was hot-wiring the car again. You were in the back seat this time and Ben in the front passenger seat.

S o   I  m a k e   t h e   c a r  g o   f a s t ?

"Yes, fucking do whatever you need to do."

Ben crackled his knuckles and this somehow made green-ish blue electricity come out of his hands, he tapped his fingers against the wires of the car, and then it took off.

__________

You nearly threw up at the beginning and Ben was ready to give his hat to you but you declined. Cops from all around were trying to chase you but the car was too fast.

"Hang on sweetheart," yelled Jeff, swerving to the left, causing the car to almost tip over.

Even smirking Ben looked slightly worried at that turn.

You finally stop by a house/ apartment/ rental house.

It was where you lived.

Jeff kicked open his door and yanked open your door.

"Come on, doll face," he said, giving you a hand.

"...w-why?"

"Well, you helped me out back there. So I'm returning the favor. We wouldn't want the cops chasing you too."

You both stared at one another.

Maybe it was because of Stockholm syndrome or maybe it was out of fear.

You struggled to stand on your tippy toes, with your weight, but managed to reach and kiss Jeff on the cheek. Your plump lips met his gnarled flesh at the corners of his mouth.

His eyes widened more, even though they were lidless. He gave you a shocked look- that slowly melted into a mischievous one.

"Oh, now you've done it."

He forced you into a passionate kiss.

He squeezed your big behind, moving his hands to fully grip the full thing. Your face was hot red.

J E F F . T H E  C O P S  A R E N ' T
T O O   F A R  A W A Y .

Ben honked at the car horn.

"Well, shit," muttered Jeff, "GIVE ME A FUCKING MOMENT!"
He gave one more kiss to you, a peck on the lips, then left to his car. You watched them vroom off.

There was an after taste of blood in your teeth from Jeff's ripped open smile kissing you.

It was over.

____________

End.