Jason the Toymaker

You are laying on a stiff mattress. Your head was pressed on a fluffy pillow. You were looking up at a blank ceiling. You shifted, causing flakes of something to fall to your lap. White flakes and you smelled something familiar to candles. Then you saw. Your hands were coated in wax down to your wrists.

You couldn't move your fingers. You tried to break your hands free but it was creatively constraining your wrists. Maybe it took you a while to give up getting rid of them or maybe you decided to quit wasting time, focus on that later and figure out what was going on.

You fully forced yourself to sit up. You could now see the red laced sheets of this bed. You were in a dress that looked like a doll's outfit and it was your favorite color but it was itchy against your skin and tight on your hips. Clothes always felt sorta tight but not this tight.

Your eyes trailed down to the laced socks to your feet and then to the figure across the room.

A tall figure.

A man in a hat stood on the darker end of the room.

"My doll!"

He gave a grin.

"My precious doll is awake!" he said.

It took you a moment to realize he was talking about you. Doll? Well, you did have a doll dress on. You looked down at yourself and then back at him.

He was wearing a fluffy collared shirt and a hat with white buckles. Your theory of him being a man was questioned since you noticed his arms were smeared in black with black veins, he had the sharpest nails, and he had razor sharp smile.

His green eyes were glowing.

Then you saw the bodies. Right by his boots. Cut up, with the work of a saw and coated in wax. Female body parts. Even a few heads that had lifeless eyes.

Maybe you screamed in terror or maybe you felt frozen in fear.

"What?" said the humanoid, seeming generally confused, but then his eyes looked down to the corpses and he gave a look of disdain, "Oh, those girls."

The way he scoffed at dead people right before him was so surreal.

"All of these other girls were skinny barbies," he continued, "You can get barbies anywhere. In stores, a show, books. They were so unoriginal. But you. You're no barbie. You're bigger, curvier. Exotic."

He stepped over the bodies and towards your bed. You tried to stand up to run but he was already before you and gave you a gently push back onto the mattress.

"However I will admit, Mr. Glutton should of cleaned up their bodies," he said with a guilty smile, "But you don't mind do you?"

You couldn't speak.

The vision of the seeping blood stuck to the wax, dismantled arms, legs. The humanoid's now looming figure brought you back to the present again.

"You don't mind do you?," he repeated again but this time his tone was coated with twice more venom. His smile was gone.

You felt like a deer in headlights.

"YOU DON'T MIND DO YOU!?"

You tried not to scream as he suddenly lunged forward, shoving you flat on the mattress and trapping you underneath his arms.

"ANSWER ME, YOU USELESS TOY!"

It was amazing he didn't spit on you once.

"You-"

He grabbed ahold of your face, with his sharp nails, lifting your chin, forcing you to look right at him.

"ARE YOU BROKEN? YOU DO KNOW, BROKEN TOYS GET THROWN AWAY-"

Maybe you screamed 'YES' to answer his previous question, your lips quivering wanting to say more- to get him to stop. Or maybe you whispered a soft 'yes' as an answer unable to speak any louder.

He glared at you still.

He causally released you causing the back of your head to collide and slam into the top bed frame. You saw spots and stars. Pain crept into your skull.

Maybe you let out a loud sob, tears escaping your now watery eyes. Or maybe you were silent, taking in the pain, a absolute fury building within you.

He was still over you. The rage in his eyes died down and was replaced with complete sympathy. He reached over, causing you to instantly flinch. You couldn't avoid him and his fingers caressed your cheek.

It was a comforting touch but you couldn't make the throbbing in the back of your head go away.

"Why did you make me do that?" he whispered, "You could of just answered me, you know."

His eyes gave you a half angry half pitying look and then they moved down to your figure. A smile came over his face. It was an almost sweet look but you could catch his lecherous aura.

You felt his fabric fingers touch the side of your thigh and move across in a circle against the jiggling skin. He leaned close and his cold lips brushed against your own. He clutched your leg and moved his face down to your neck. His sharp teeth nearly pierced the skin but he did it so delicately that you only felt their sharp edges. He angled his head back so he was face to face with you and managed to force his tongue in between your tightly closed lips.

His tongue pushed and prodded against yours until yours felt too numb to feel. You could still see the dead girls in the corner of your eye, as the one responsible for their murder pressed against you.

You slowly lost consciousness.

__________________________________