Clockwork (smut)

Tick-tick-tick.

You woke up to the sound of a clock ticking. You found your chubby self tied up on a chair, with duct tape, your breast perking out of the binds.

Someone is across from you.

She is sitting in front of you, on her own chair, the back part in front, her legs spreading. She moved her dark blue coat up on her shoulders, hiding her gray tank top underneath.

She grinned at you.

"Hey chubby,"she cooed, clearly trying to get a reaction out of you.

Maybe you scowled at her or maybe you were just like 'hey, I'm chubby I can't help it.'

She threw her chair, moving it out the way, before approaching you,

Her light brown hair hung over one of her eyes. She pushed the strands back, behind her ear, and then you saw it.

A clock.

IN HER EYE.

She grinned at you, clearly amused by your reaction. She tapped her clock eye with a nail, while it continued to tick- in her eye.

"You like it?" She asked.

She circled around you like a predator,

"W...who?" You began to ask.

"Clockwork,"she answered, placing her hands on your shoulders, almost immediately making you tense, "Hi, sweetheart~!" Her hair tickled the back of your neck. She traced her fingers down your shoulders, then to the back of your chair.

She tilted it back, making you whimper.

"Oooh, I like those sounds," she said, lecherously.

Balancing the chair on one leg, she twirled it around a few times, and you saw her and the room spinning.

You groaned.

It suddenly stopped, and your head tried to catch up with what just happened. When the world finally slowed down, Clockwork was staring down at you, mischievously.

Her black boot came in-between your legs, making you flinch.

She leaned in close, and kissed your lips gently- like a butterfly fluttering onto a flower. Then suddenly it got rougher. Her jacket nearly fell off, as she pushes your shoulders, causing the chair to tip back with a thud, your head taking the impact. Her breasts were in your face.

You felt warm liquid trickle from the back of your head to your neck.

Blood.

She roughly pushes a hand into your pants, while suddenly holding a pocket knife to your throat.

"No-NO," You cried.

"YES-YES,"she contradicted, before throwing her head back and laughing.

Her hands were callus and rough compared to her soft face- and the texture of her hands made you more wet.

You were struggling against your duct tape binds, your breasts bouncing in circles, as you were lead to the end of an orgasm- but she suddenly stopped. You groaned.

"Hold on girly,"she cooed.

She pulled her hand out, spat on it, then put it back in and then- fingered you hard.

It was a painful throbbing up your uterus, over and over again. The chair creaked as her arm moved, and her hair tickled your shoulder.

You listened to her clock eye tick while this all happened and slowly lost consciousness