Eyeless Jack| Part 4

Jack got off him, and turned to you with a crazed expression.

With inhumane agility, he leaped onto the table you were strapped to. His hands gripped the table ledge over your head.

His slimy three tongues were in your face.

They began to wrap around your neck. Tighter. It was getting harder to breathe. You screamed, even though the scream barely left.

Tears came out your eyes.

"Ja-C-K," you strained for the words to escape.

He stiffened.

His eyeless sockets seem to widen as he snapped out of a trance. His tongues released you. He pushed back and moved into a crotch over you on the table.

His head was angled in your direction.

He didn't say anything at first.

Maybe you felt awkward.

"How are your stitches?" he finally asked.

Everything had been so eventful you hadn't noticed, you had stitches on your abdomen. The stitches were dark blue in color.

The cut in the stomach had been sewn.

"Okay," you whisper so softly. He heard though.

He stared a little longer at you before getting off from the table.

__________________________________________

You watched Jack drag Jeff's body out the room, leaving a trail of blood.

He came back, smelling strongly of bleach, and carrying some medical supplies.

Across the room, he pulled up a metal stool, and took off his hoodie and the black shirt under his hoodie, revealing his toned athletic chest.

He was so fit.

You felt your face flush- you didn't know why.

He began working on the stab wound on his chest, with a cloth and needle. He dabbed the cloth, that had been soaked in antibacterial on the hole agape in his skin.

You could hear the sizzling. Ouch.

Then he took the needle and swiftly stitched up the wound.

You could see the thread was dark blue.

He then left the room.