Laughing Jack| Part 4 [FINALE]

He stuck his thing into his pants, then dragged you to the nearest Ferris wheel. He shoved you into a booth, and snapped his fingers and the thing started- at a fast pace too.

But when you reached the top- it stopped.

Laughing Jack cackled as he waved at you from the bottom, before walking away.

Shit.

_________

You were probably there for hours. When you heard something tap on the window.

"L...Laughing Jack?" you whisper.

It went silent.

A clawed hand smashed through the window of the Ferris wheel booth, and snatched your face.

"Hiya, dearie," came the female voice. A clown that looked like Laughing Jack appeared in your view. They were a female with a dress, that really showed her bust and was laced. Her legs had retracted upwards, allowing her to stand next to you on the top of a ferris wheel.

"You must be the one who convinced Laughing Jack to stop killing kids!"

She titled her head, to get a better view of you.

"I'm impressed."

"You are fat. I wonder what he saw in you."

She didn't sound jealous, she sounded curious- either way that was rude.

"-But you know we can't have that."

"H-have what?" you whisper, finding your voice.

"Him stop killing kills! He is a pasta. AND PASTAS KILL, you know that right?'
"He doesn't have too!"

Her claws dug into your chubby cheeks.

"You're kinda sweet y'know that..." her glossed lips smirked and her breath fanned your neck, "Now I know what he likes about you. Maybe we could have some fun before I-"

"Before you go break your crown," sniped a familar voice, "Laughing Jill."

laughing Jack was there.

Laughing Jill only laughed.

"ISN'T Jack the one who breaks his crown?" she countered.

"We're about to FIND OUT."

Laughing Jack's claw retracted, and slashed her throat. She coughed in protest. One of her claws held her throat while her knee bent in a inhumane way kicking him the jaw.

Laughing Jill was coughing up gray blood but managed to punch Jack and dart at you. Her claws began tearing off your clothes, making you scream.

"WAKE UP," yelled Laughing Jack and darkness took you.

You woke up back in whenever you call home.

He had saved you.

______________

The End.