Eyeless Jack| Part 2

It felt like a long time.

You felt your thighs begin to stick to the metal table with a mixture of blood and sweat. Blood was coming from your stomach in a continuous flow.

His blade had cut pretty deep and if you had a skinny waist the sharp blade would have met to the organ. Luckily that wasn't the case.

Hooray for fatness.

The room was colder than before causing you to feel more vulnerable. You couldn't even hug yourself because you were restrained.

You weren't prepared for him to come back. Mentally and maybe even physically. It would take you days- months to recover from what he had done to you.

You lay there trying not to stare at the bright light over your head.

You didn't notice the figure that opened the door and walked in. You didn't see him or hear the door hindges squeak. Maybe because you're attention span was weak from blood loss. Or maybe because he was experienced in sneaking. Either way

he was so quiet.

And so slick.

You didn't realize he was there until he was right by your side.

His figure was absolutely still- like last time. He loomed over you.

You felt your breath hitch when you saw him.

"N....no!" you whisper.

He gave you a small tauntingly wave and held up afirst aid kit. The sound of the medical box unclicking startled you more than it should have.

He placed it by your side.That made a slight clang, causing vibrations on the table.

Your heart was thudding.

He touched his finger tips to your waist. It was a gentle touch. Then his hand pinched at the fat.

You squealed unintentionally .

Whether you were ticklish or not that hurt a lot.

He snickered clearly pleased with your reaction.

His other hand then rested near the wound, right over your crotch, and edged to the cut.

His hand traced over the open flesh. Blood stained his gloves slightly.

He put it to his face- his mask shifted to the side and he licked it. You took note of how he had no eyes.

There was silence.

"It's getting crispy. That's going to get an infection," he whispered, pondering to himself, "Infected flesh doesn't taste as good."

You gave him a 'What' look but he didn't notice and was already pulling out a syringe from the first aid kit.

"Oh...no..."

Panic began to rise in your chest. It was long and pointy.

"This will hurt a lot. I'm being honest," said this monster, smugly.

You struggled hard against the restraints and thudded against the metal table. You screamed. The legs of the table were shaking.

He clutched one of your thighs and stuck the needle right in the wound.

Saying it hurt- would be an understatement. Pain was overlapping with pain.

It jabbed harder to put in the serum in your tender flesh.

You yelled so hard, your jaw feeling like it would fall off and your throat hurting.

He took this as an opportunity to slam his lips to yours. He had three tongues, last time you counted. Two of them were now exploring your mouth and the third was licking your neck.

You were still screaming but it was muffled and the wider you opened your mouth the deeper his tongues went down your throat.

And he looked like he was getting off on your pain too.

Inbetween his legs you could see twitching under his pants.

Your saliva mixed together and went down your chin.

The pain was too much.

You soon blacked out.

————