Nina the Killer

Yes, this book contains LGBT!

————-

Dirt and twigs hit the back of your head.

Your body was being dragged along like a rag doll, past trees and greenery.

A hand is dragging you by your ankle. You tried to protect your head but unfortunately for you, your wrists are cuffed together, with PINK shackles- with darker pink ribbons.

You groaned in anguish, trying to see who was yanking you.

You catch a glimpse of the purple hoodie, and a red ribbon in jet black hair. A girl. She looked thin but surprisingly she was strong, carrying your big body.

"Y...you're hurting me!" You cried out, and there was warm liquid dripping down your neck and an after taste of blood.

This person stopped in their tracks. And turned their head, still clutching your ankle tight enough to leave a bruise.

When she turned her head, it couldn't be unseen.

Wide blue eyes- you realized they were wide because the lids had been burnt off, and a Cheshire Cat smile was cut into her face, stretching her lips wider.

Maybe you nearly screamed.

She giggled, moving her shoulders, "Pretty, aren't I?"There was a rasp to her voice but overall it was smooth.

"W...who are you?" You managed to blurt out, "Where are you taking me!?"

"ooh,so many questions," she taunted you, purposely regripping your ankle so it hurt more, "Well. Since you want to know. I'm Nina, and we're looking for my prince."

"...your prince?"

She let you go of your sore ankle and then, got on top of your bruised body , pressing a blade to your face.

"Jeff,"she whispered, tracing the blade on your double chin. Shit.

You needed to keep her talking before she gave you a smile like hers.

"W-w-What is this Jeff guy like?"

"Oh. He's kinda...rough but really sweet!!"

"...okay."

You has no idea what her idea of 'sweet' was, especially since she had slashed a smile on her face.

"And you're going to help me."

She whispered, before giggling madly, certainly ecstatic about looking for this 'Jeff' guy.

"Okay," you whispered back, knowing you couldn't argue because she seemed unpredictable.

"So...." she said, getting off you and yanking you to your feet with ease. She had a firm grip on your arm and she stood on her tippy toes, her skirt rising.

She had striped red and black leggings.

"Where do we start?"