Jane the Killer| Part 4 [FINALE]

Jane didn't touch the corpse.

"I'll take care of the body later," she muttered, a bead of sweat trickling down the side of her pale face. as her hand slid her knife into her dress pocket. She took a few steps back and crotched down and picked up the spilled contents from inside the first aid kit.

She then approached you.

"This is going to hurt," she warned and you at that moment realized she wasn't a sadist.

____________

You were crying at the first stitch, it felt like your arm was being torn apart. The needle was going through your tender flesh. The disinfectant was a breeze, compared to this. Even though it sizzled and bubbled in your pus filled wound.

She ripped of a big chunk of her dress, showing off her legs, before bunching up the fabric and telling you to bite it. It smelled like her.

You bit it hard as she worked on the rest of the stitching.

________________

"Your wife's name was...Mary?" you asked, timidly.

You were being carried, pressed up against Jane's chest. She had no trouble carrying your bigger body, but sometimes you'd see veins show in her slightly muscular arms.

Her mouth twitched.

There was a silence.

You leaned in and kissed her cold cheek.

"Thanks for saving me."

She was speechless at first.
"You're welcome," she finally said.

You both reached your place and she put you down.

"Good bye, Y/N," she whispered.

She gave you a kiss on your own chubby cheek, before letting you go.

A black lipstick mark was left on your face.
________

End.