Nina the Killer| Part 3 [FINALE]

He looked similar to Nina.

He had blue icy eyes, and jet black hair, and he was holding a pocket knife- with no ribbons however. The thing that sealed the deal was his carved in smile. His had pus at the corners, since he must of had his 'smile' longer than Nina.

It stretched apart as he gave a angry grin.

"You," he whispered, staring at Nina.

Nina gave him a wave.

"Hi Jeff," she said, clearly happy.

So this was Jeff-

"YOU BITCH-" spat this so called Jeff, charging at her and snatching her by her throat, pinning her up against a tree.

So you guessed he wasn't that 'sweet'.

Nina was going red in the face, from lack of air.

"I'll kill you for TOUCHING, Smile dog."

Without thinking you grabbed a nearby large branch, regripping it with sweaty palms, and swinging it- you missed Jeff's head by an inch and instead hit his shoulder.

This angered him.

"I hit your dog," you found yourself saying.

This made him more angry, so pissed off that he thankfully let go of Nina- but he was after you now.

You quickly swung and hit his head- a perfect hit.

The branch broke in half with a CRACK and he fell unconscious. Nina had fallen to the grassy floor.

"You saved me," she whispered, breathing heavily, and her eyes glistened as she looked up at you.

You just stared at her.

You didn't move an inch as she got up, and approached you, slowly.

She kissed you. Her breasts were against yours and her hand found your creases on your back and fit perfectly in them. She squeezed them, earning a small moan from you, giving her access to your mouth.

What...what was happening?

She pulled back.

You both stared at one another. She showed you her knife.

She undid a ribbon from this knife, before tying it around your wrist.

"So you don't forget about me," she whispered, quietly before quickly adding, "You better not."

"I could never," you whispered, smiling a little.

Her pale cheeks blushed.

She grabbed your shoulder, leading you to a huge tree trunk. There was a large hole on the bottom.

"Bye,my princess, " she whispered before, pushing you in.

You fell into darkness and

fell

and

fell

before finding yourself back in whenever you called home.

There were still pink cuffs on your wrists.

Shit.

———-

The End.