Jane the Killer

You awoke to a tapping sound.

You found your wrists roped together, along with your ankles. Your thick thighs were forced close together, as were your thick arms. The rope was itchy and caused unwanted rashes across your skin.

It looked like you were in a small apartment.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

A young woman was there, tapping her fingers against a small granite kitchen counter.

Her hair was coal black, and she had seal-like black eyes- the black filling the whole eye. She had the palest skin, with faint pink fire scars. She had broad-ish shoulders and was definitely busty- her bust perking out of her black dress. And killer high heels.

"What are you looking at,"she asked, and her voice came out kind of deep. Not too deep, but enough to intimidate you.

She didn't seem to expect an answer and tilted her head, her black hair falling onto her pale shoulder, like a pen meeting a blank sheet of paper. She put a hand on her slim hips..

Then she asked.

"Where is Jeff?"

You opened your mouth to speak, but then your eyes near rolled back. You must of been drugged with a cloth before you came here.

This woman waited for you to come back to your senses.

"W..wh...o...?" You finally managed to sputter, your flabby jaw wobbling.

Her hand stopped tapping the counter, and moved into crossed arms.

"Jeff," she said, repeating this stranger's name, with pure hatred,"The man who killed my wife."

Holy balls.

Her heels clacked as she approached you.

"So...where is he?"

"I...." You forced yourself to say, drool escaping the side of your lips, as you tried to talk, "I..."

Her sharp black nails, grabbed your face, digging into your chubby cheeks.

"I said," she said, eerily calmly, "Where is Jeff?"

"I...I don't know!"

You heard the crack, before you felt the pain spread across your face. She had slapped you.

"Ben said you knew. So one of you is lying."

Your vision is blurred by tears but you can still see her eyes narrow.

You found yourself yelling, "I DON'T KNOW!" And you began sobbing.

She just stared at you, with her black eyes before she pulled out a knife out of a hidden pocket in her dress.

She easily cut through your pant fabric, and the tip of the blade met your thigh, before cleanly slicing through. Blood pooled around the fresh wound onto your pants.

It hurt.

Like tons of needles prying into your skin.

"Tell me," she said, before slicing your arm.

You were screaming by now. And screaming took energy. Your felt your eyes roll back into darkness- but not before seeing her face. There was a touch of empathy in her eyes.

Then blackness.