X-Virus| Part 2

He stumbled a few steps back but quickly caught his footing.

He stood very still for a moment, then his googles flashed under the light, revealing ice blue eyes which were filled with rage.

You knew you messed up.

He shoved you back onto the chair easily to your surprise. Even with your bigger body and his body being sickly thin (which his black jacket couldn't hide) he was strong.

He looked like a twig- where you look like the damn tree trunk.

He sat on your lap, causing the chair to near tip back with the force.

He grabbed your chubby cheeks, squeezing them together, before forcing you into a kiss.

His hands moved down to your chest, where he gave them a rough squeeze, near crushing your buds. He moved his lips to your neck. His warm breath fanned your throat, before you felt him give a love bite.

His love bites hurt.

You near screamed, trying to do anything to get away.

He laughed this time and it was breathy like he was struggling to breath.

He bit your shoulder, liking your screams.

It....did something to him.

And that something was growing in his pants.

He clutched your waist with both arms, trapping you.

He licked the blood now dripping down your shoulder.

He moved his face now so it was close to your ear.

"I'm gonna smash you, the way I smashed my fake father's head in," he hissed, maliciously.

You were on the verge of crying.

SLAM.

The cabin door opened and a man in a yellow hoodie stood by the threshold.