Ben Drowned| Part 5 [FINALE]

"Aren't you a chubby cutie..."

You woke up to someone kissing and biting at your neck.

It was a strange sensation that coursed through your throat, and shoulders.

"B...Be...n?" You whispered.

"Not quite."

Another young man, who wasn't Ben, was floating in this black void realm with you. He looked around 18 and he was EXTRA close to you. Unlike Ben he had gray skin, a cap and a hoodie on. But like Ben he had bleeding red eyes.

"I'm Lost Silver," he whispered.

His voice had an echo to it.

You tried to swim back away from him- from this potential threat- but then you see he has no limbs to grab you with. He has bloody stumps for arms and legs.

He tilted his head at you, blood dropping from his eyes onto his gray hoodie. Then a smirk came across his face.

He clicked his tongue, licking his pearly whites and then these red symbols appeared.

They were glowing and made a weird humming sound. They formed into two arms and legs, making hands and feet- that latched onto Lost Silver's limbless stumps.

You were too shocked to move.

They shot out (his new arms) and grabbed you, pulling you close to him.

You screamed.

A crackle of electric waves suddenly shot out in between the both of you- greenish blue one- separating you both.

D e c I d e d. T o. F u c k. M. Y. G I r l?

came Ben Drowned's glitchy voice, looking angrier then you've ever seen him.

"Maybe," admitted Lost Silver, showing little to no emotion. This only seemed to anger Ben more.

A l r I g h t, Y/ N.  T h I s  I s  a b o u t  t o  g e t  u g l y.  Y o u

s h o u l d  p r o b a b l y

l e a v e.

He snapped his fingers and a red door appeared.

G o ,

You begin to swim over to it and open it but suddenly a bunch of red symbols slam it back closed.

"She's not going ANYWHERE," said Lost Silver, grinning angrily.

Ben's eyes turned from black and red irises to a complete blue-ish green color, filling the whole eye.

Y o u  s h o u l d n ' t  o f   D o n e  t h a t .

He moved his fingers in Lost Silver's direction- it was such a small gesture but it caused a huge lightning bolt to zoom straight for Lost Silver.

Lost Silver's symbols swiftly moved swiftly, from the red door to protecting him, like a barrier.

Y / N, g o !

yelled Ben.

I ' l l   B e. F I n e .

He winked at you.

You gave him one last look, before opening the red door, going through it and finding yourself back at wherever you called home.

——-

The End.