Hoodie

A rattling sound brought you into full consciousnesses. Your shoulder was continuously bumping into a shaking metal wall and by now had gone numb.

Everything was shaking.

Your thunder thighs jiggled under the moving platform underneath.

It was pretty dark but you could see a few cracks of light. You could hear a roaring engine. Maybe you let out a groan of terror or maybe you felt a excited rush.

"I was surprised you could sleep through this at all."

A slightly juddering but surprising still figure of a person was by your side. The little light revealed yellow sleeves and half of a frowning face.

No doubt it was a guy.

"What's your secret to get a wink of shut eye?" he continued, his voice apathetic,"Pills? They don't work for me."

You were trying to piece together what was going on. Were you being kidnapped?

THUD.

You were nearly flung across this dark compartment but a fist full of your shirt was caught. Your stomach was exposed showing your love handles and all. You were yanked forward and collided into a solid build. The hooded guy.

He had pulled you into his lap. Your round stomach was against his slim figure.

"You're pretty heavy," he admitted.

Brutal honesty.

THUD.

There was another huge bump that caused your behind to leave his lap before slamming right back and against his crotch. He let out a slight groan. Any other signs of displeasure quickly dispersed. Your face were now so close to his you felt the fabric of his facial mask brush your nose.

You could hear his steady breathing.

"Are you trying to turn me on,?" he whispered and you felt the air on the end of his words through his mask.

You kept staring at him- maybe in fear or disgust or something else-

THUD.

Another bump nearly yanked you away. He caught your waist with one arm and you heard a click of a gun reloading and a cold circle against your forehead.

"Grind," he ordered.

You didn't process it fast enough and the barrel of the gun pressed harder into your skull.

"Grind against me now."

It hit you what he was asking you to do. His gloved hands found your waist, one still holding the gun.

You moved yourself against him. It was a strange sensation. He joined in copying your actions and pace.

His denim jeans threatened to make electricity with this friction.

His hands traced on your side creases and he even prodded between your love handle with that gun barrel he had. 'Bastard' or some nice word to describe him might of come to your mind.

He let out a pleased sound and tried to shift his legs.

THUD.

He fell back and you fell forward all the way ontop of him. There was a clatter from before indicating he had dropped the weapon, he had threatened to use on you earlier.

You could hear his smile from behind his frowning mask. His breathing pace quickened. He grinded harder and harder, causing it to even hurt. And then he make a sound that you knew meant it was over.

"AH-! Gnhknnn......shi..."

He gripped what ever he could of your behind tightly and rested his chin on your shoulder. You feel his heart beat slow down. He let out a soft chuckle.

"That was-"

SCREECH.

There was the high pitched sound of tires screeching and the platform you were on titled and you both slammed into a wall. The hooded guy must of felt more of the impact.

"Shit," he muttered.

You could still hear that engine going.

You heard the sound of a door slamming. The hooded guy quickly grabbed your shoulders, lifting you off him. He placed you on one side and positioned himself into a crouch on another side. You heard a latch click open and there was a blinding light. Two open doors. As your eyes adjusted you saw tall man in yellow.

"We're here," he snarled from behind his feminine mask.