𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Hii guys!

Welcome back!

Credits to the right owner for the above pic, its too cuteee ahhh!

On with the story...

-----

After 3 months

Just like Taehyung had sworn to destroy each other's lives, the rest three months were indeed a hell for both the mafias. With Taehyung taking over KIMS, it was a series of breaking into warehouses and either destroying each other's resources, ruining the shipments from overseas, or kidnapping of the mafia members and sending the body parts to mock the other. He just wanted to show, the disgust, how much one loathes the other.

Jungkook woke up early today as he had a very important shipment today, which he himself had to attend the case. Surely he could simply send one of his minions, but he chose to do it himself. Working out for an hour, refreshing himself, and getting ready with the requirements took up his early morning time.

Today was a prime day because of the deal but he couldn't stop himself from thinking about their 6th anniversary which was marked today. Would Taehyung also be thinking about him? Would it even cross his mind?

Why does Jungkook still care? You might think.

Now come on, it wasn't that of rocket science for Jungkook to analyze that Taehyung wasn't the one who shot him. He knows that because the timing when Taehyung shot him and the bullet pierced through him was never the same. And Taehyung hadn't even pulled the trigger then! He knew there was someone else behind all of this, someone who wanted to ruin his relationship and create a feud between the two mafias. It's been a month since he sent some of his spies to look out what actually happened there, any clues or proof that would help him capture the actual culprit.

Oh, and for the actual murderer, a lot of beautiful things were indeed waiting for him once Jungkook got him, it was just a matter of time before he lands in the hands of Jeons' Mafia.

"Are all of them loaded?", he asked moving towards one of his warehouses where the loading was taking place.

"Almost done kook. It'll be done in 10 minutes. But we have to be careful because although our spies have confirmed that their mafia is handling another important deal, there are still high chances for them to attac-",

"It's alright, I'll deal with that", with that Jungkook simply shut Jimin. He knew the other was correct, he knew that Taehyung wouldn't miss a chance to ruin his missions, and even though Jungkook's men could easily kill them, he restricted them, for he wanted Taehyung alone and then deal with him. Quite persistent if you might think.

Jimin didn't stress that point again as he knew it would simply be in vain. Everyone in the mafia knew that Jungkook still had a soft spot for Taehyung and that there was something fishy with the whole incident.

It was hard to hold back, to remain calm, when their blood only wanted to avenge their enemies in the most brutal way possible. It took them everything to remain calm during these past months, but of course, they were bound to listen to their leader who firmly restricted them all.

Now that everything was set, they decided to leave.

It was somewhere after 30 minutes of traveling on the highway that Jungkook had noticed the black SUVs, specifically 4 of them. Now, this was something he was expecting, for someone to ruin this loading. Right after 5 minutes, a Ferrari F8 tribbuto arose towards the front leaving the SUVs behind in a streamlined shape. Tsk, Jungkook was sure who it was now. He knew Jimin's words were right. Of course, why would Taehyung lose an opportunity as such?