𝕮𝖚𝖙𝖊 𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖋𝖋 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖑

Taehyung immediately hid behind Jungkook's chest and the elder chuckled by his actions.

"Yah, hyung. Don't you have manners? U taught me not to disturb others in morning. Its not like I don't want to bang open your door in morning, I just don't want to see live porn." Jungkook said playfully.

" You idiot, I apologise. But I just wanted to take care of Taehyung." Jin smiled as he saw the beautiful pair.

"Anyways come down for breakfast, and dont do anything to Tae" Jin warned and went down.

Tae giggled and shifted his gaze to Jungkook.

"I'm sorry Tae, for yesterday. I don't know how that happened but you got hurt. I apologise." Jungkook said looking at Tae's fracture.

"Hey, look it's ok. You were there, that's all I need." Taehyung said as he cupped the elders cheeks.

"Mmm, Tae. I'll do everything you want k." Jungkook said.

And the next words from the other, made him regret it.

"Ya? Oh well then. First you have to be my slave for the whole 1 week, listen to everything I say. Buy me all my cravings, do all things I say. Agreed?" Taehyung said excited.

"Uh-huh about that-" Jungkook said.

"U promised kookie. Now take me to the washroom you big baby." Taehyung sternly said.

"Big baby, sure." Jungkook chuckled and lifted the younger easily.

After carrying Tae to the washroom, both of them freshened up.

Tae POV

Locking hands with Jungkook, we strided towards the halls which was filled with laughters and screams which I assumed from Jimin.

"Omggg, Tae.  Ur here, how are you? Come sit next to me" Jimin jumped excited.

Taehyung smiled as he looked at Jungkook and slowly walked ahead.

"Careful Tae" Jungkook caustously reminded.

Taehyung hummed and sat down next to Jiminie.

"So, tell me Taehyung. What's your favourite food?" Jin asked as he came from the kitchen holding plates of pancakes and syrup.

"Oh hi, Jin hyung. I like pancakes, hot chocolate, sweets and strawberry juice. But I hate coffee, they are too bitter." Taehyung said pouting.

This made everyone coo at him. Cuz he was too cute.

"Aww, aren't you a cutie. I'll make everything you want. Now eat up, and let me know how it tastes" Jin said.

Taehyung hummed and took a bite.

It was so good that he drooled. It's been so long since he had food  together with people enjoying one of his favourite meals.

He saw everyone enjoying their meals. It's been forever since he saw this.

He recalls sitting alone in the huge dining hall, eating up the food with no one to share anyone, all by himself. It was similar to Rapunzel. Not allowed to go out but just to stay inside. Only on his birthdays, he got extra time to spend with his dad. He always received lot of gifts from his dad, but none of them what he actually wanted. He yearned for love and care, just a simple soul. Yet, he was neglected, because for all, he was only someone to be protected.

Taehyung didn't notice that we was staring at the food until Jhope said,

"Earth to Taehyung."

To while all laughed and enjoyed having breakfast with together.

Out of the blue, memories filled Taehyung's mind with yesterday's event. Where were they going to? Why were the hurrying? Wait, Jimin had a gun, and then it struck his mind, are they m-mafia? He panicked but wanted to know. Let's just say those were his next words.

"Jungkook, are you guys in mafia?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

Jim stopped chewing food and glanced up.

Jimin took his smile back and gazed to  Taehyung.

Suga and Jhope paused as they were walking to kitchen with their plates.

Namjoon looked over to Jungkook.

And well Jungkook stood there in a dilemma.

Tae POV

Shit, I'm so random.

Always at the wrong time, wrong place.

All stood shocked. Unexpected of the answer. Was I too straightforward? It's a simple question ya?

I was going to break the awkward silence by telling that it was fine, when Jungkook replied.

"Yes, Taehyung. We are a part of the mafia. But what made you think of that?" Jungkook asked.

Finally revealed.

Hey guys,

Saying no would a understatement

Saying no would a understatement. 😀