𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖒𝖘?

*Gun shot*

"Who do you even think you are to fucking take something that belongs to me?" Jungkook said as he walked calmly glaring at two who now are whimpering, lying down.

"Jungkook" Taehyung said as he cried and ran to the other. They hugged while Taehyung felt dizzy.

"Babe, is it possible for you to go to car, I'll just handle them." Jungkook asked softly.

"Mm, kookie." Taehyung muttered and left.

Once he knew Tae had left, he smirked and went to them.

"Fucking dicks, who's your leader?" Jungkook spat.

"W-we w-wont te-ll" One of them who was conscious replied. While the other had already passed out due to the gun shot.

Jungkook shot his abdomen and asked once again, "WHO THE FUCK IS YOUR LEADER?"

"Ahh, i-its K-ki" the other said before passing out.

Jungkook was beyond infuriated. Every fucking time, THE KIMS. Why do they keep targeting the Black Cobras.

But one thing he forgot to check was their mark on the wrist. It didn't have a lily. So was it actually the Kims?

Jungkook called up few of his members to clean up the area and remove the clip from the cctv footage.

He walked to his car, and he was honestly worried. Taehyung was innocent and he didn't deserve all this. And he very well knew that innocence attracts mafia and him being a leader makes Tae a bigger target. He'll have to protect the younger. But now, he has to console him.

Opening the car, he was met with Tae sleeping on the back seat. There were dry tears and that made Jungkook worry.

Reaching the house, Jin came out and noticed how Jungkook was ignoring him.

"Kook, did any thing happen?" Jin questioned feeling something out of place. He had expected Tae to come jumping, excitedly showing him all the clothes.

Jungkook still ignored the elder and carried Tae and went up.

"Jungkook, tell me what happened. Namjoon, come down here." Jin said pissed.

"Just mind your business." Jungkook said equally pissed. He didn't like the attention.

"Jungkook, Jin just asked whether everything's fine ya" Namjoon said supporting coming downstairs.

Jungkook had enough.

"Taehyung was on the verge of getting kidnapped by Kims." Jungkook said coldy going inside their room to lie down Tae.

Jin was shocked. Namjoon was frustrated. Literally everyone was done with their games.

"And, I can't do this anymore. I can't just sit there and watch my loved ones getting hurt. We are going to have revenge, and this time it's the end of either one of us." Jungkook stormed out and said angrily.

"Jungkook, calm down. Just before going there and fighting look for what they are actually wanting. Like what the paper said." Jimin said.

"I don't care Jimin. It's been time since we did something. We aren't gonna do shit if we examine the paper and then think for what they want and then go fight." Jungkook opposed.

"Guys, meeting room. Let's not disturb Taehyung and Yoongi." Namjoon suggested to which others nodded and left.

Heloo, how are you guys?

❤💜❤💜

Just Yoonmin things

Just Yoonmin things.