𝕴𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖆𝖓

One day before the attack.

Taehyung visited their mansion because Jungkook had called him.

Now both of them were sitting on Jungkook's bed talking about nothing in particular.

Jungkook was stressed and meeting Taehyung indeed relaxed him a little bit.

Taehyung was happy. He was glad to meet up with Kookie after so long.

"Tae, I'm nervous. All these effort, we just can't wait to destroy them. They hurt me and my friends. It's just so important for me. You know they, those monsters killed both my parents when they had done nothing wrong. I killed most of them yet that revenge is pending." Jungkook said as he layed on Taehyung lap. Tears welling up his eyes on the memory.

"Issoke kookie. This time you guys can take it and finish that." Taehyung said patting Jungkook's hair.

"Let's sleep mm." Jungkook said.

"Mm, kookie. But we'll meet tomorrow ya? Promise me" Taehyung said. He was indeed scared for this.

"Yes Taehyung, we will." Jungkook smiled.

Both slept together yet mind filled with the thought of tomorrow.

The next day Taehyung was dropped to his house by Jungkook.

"Bye kookie, take care." Taehyung said sadly.

"Bye babe" Jungkook said.

They both leaned in to kiss eachother, to feel those which instantly relaxed eachother. Jungkook licked the bottom lip asking for entrance which the other instantly gave. It was filled with passion, no one wanted to leave yet Taehyung pushed back.

"I love you Jungkook." Taehyung said honestly.

"I too love you Taehyung. And I will come back to you." Jungkook promised.

Both bid good byes, not to realize that that would have been their last kiss.

Around 3 PM in the afternoon, the Black Cobras were ready to leave.

All of them had their bulletproof vest on their chests and had loaded their guns.

They would be going in vans, one after the other.

Namjoon and Yoongi would be handling the directions. They already hacked into and got the blueprint of their warehouse. Everyone were determined for the success. It would be a sudden attack, unexpected by the Kims.

Reaching upon the location, Jungkook took out three guns, one of each side and the third on his left ankle, with a knife on the right ankle. Jhope had grenades and 2 guns. Jimin was loaded with 3 short guns and an extra bullet case.

All of them rechecked their connection with the earpiece.

Namjoon POV

Everything was set. But one thing caught my sight. The whole scenario seemed rather silent.

Where were they all?

I need to notice one of them to track it and follow it. As on the cue, I noticed two of them walking from the right end.

"Guys, spotted two. Right end"

A minute later, I heard a 'done'. We were all spread out in different places. Either as a 2 or 3.

While searching for their exact location, I got the signal.

"Namjoon here, the signal is from here." Yoongi said beside me.

Ah yes. There are around 16 of them. This should be smooth, yet somehow the atmosphere was filled with tension.

"Listen, Jungkook straight ahead of you, there are 2 doors. The second one leads to the hall. All are there." Namjoon spoke to the ear piece.

First 5 went ahead, holding the gun in front of their chest, ready in postions.

3
2
1

"And NOW" The next second the firing had started.

It was a complete chaos. The Black Cobra had successfully killed most of them. But all of a sudden more gun shots were heard.

Jungkook POV

We were quick, as they tried to execute them I thought about the main people. Kim Jongun and Park Bogum. Where are those two?

I alerted the others to be cautious, we could expect anything even though-

Before I could even finish the sentence, a gunshot startled me.

And shit. I felt a brick pricking through my skin. I recognised it. I looked down to notice the bullet shot on my calf. Not that painful. I shifted my gaze to the person who shot me and, there he was.

Park Bogum smirked.

Hey guys,

Finally the fight has started.