𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊

One week later

Taehyung POV

I opened my eyes and realized it was a hospital room. The constant deep sound alerted me and I clicked on the button.

In a moment, few nurses and the doctor came.

"Oh hi Taehyung. You have awaken.(A/N: I'm not sure bout the grammar here, sorry😅)
It's sad to tell you but your father has passed away. Take rest now." The doctor said as he checked on his pulse and left the room along with the nurses.

But Taehyung's mind was blank. The only thing in his mind was his childhood, his parents and how he saw his mom taken away by those monsters and then his dad lying in front of him. They played like a movie series to him. But then came a person. Chest-nut eyes and they both hugging. Spending time together, those arms he felt protected.

Jungkook

"Jeon Jungkook, as much as I want to tell you that I haven't done anything wrong, I hate you for my killing my dad and this time for the revenge, we will be playing with your life MONSTER." Taehyung swore as tears ran down his eyes.

Jungkook POV

Opening my eyes, I immediately realized it was a hospital room.

I didn't call the doctor cuz there was no point of it.

But the only thing filled my mind was the memories we made. His smile, our kisses, his love. All were fake. Everything was fabricated.

He came as the way of light to my darkness and now it burns me. The light was nothing but a ray of fire.

"Kim Taehyung, as much as I despise you, I will make sure that I will be the only person to kill you. Start counting your  days KIM" Jungkook swore as tears rolled down his eyes.

Ok phew.

I know all of you hate me now, but listen please read the next chapter. I'll be explaining everything there.

And when I say, CHAINED RHYTHM won't end without a happy ending, I mean it alright.

Kindly read the next chapter.

Thank you.💜