𝕵𝖎𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝕿𝖆𝖊

Tae POV

After checking the texts from Jimin, I set out.

I thought of walking as it wants very far. It would be a good morning walk too.

Walking thought the streets, everyone were lively. All seemed busy, kids taking around, asking parents to get them their favourites. I was passing thought several shops. But far across something caught my eye. It was those paintings. 

Upon reaching the Choco shop, I entered and took a comfy seat, waiting for Jihoon.

Looking out of the windows I starred at the man selling those paintings, I decided to visit them after this.

"Hey tae. I'm sorry for being late. My mom forced me to get groceries early in the morning." Jihoon smiled.

"Oh, that's fine. Anyways, I was enjoying the atmosphere." Taehyung hummed.

They both sat down, and got lost in talking. The two spoke about several topics and liked the interaction.

"So, do you like anyone?" Jihoon shyly asked.

"Uh, yaa...But I'll tell only if you promise you won't tell anyone" Taehyung mumbled like a 4 year old.

"Haha, sure cutie" Jihoon laughed.

"I-its, J-Jungkook." Taehyung shyly muttered.

"I knew it. Duh, it's pretty obvious you realize" Jihoon said. He was low-key sad, because over months he had developed a crush on this beautiful boy but nevertheless decided to end it as he could still be friends with Tae.

"Omg, ya?? Is it that obvious?" Tae  asked shocked. Unaware that all this while everyone knew that they were so fond of eachother.

"You are so oblivious Tae." Jihoon shrugged.

After having breakfast, they decided to set out.

"It was really fun hanging out with you Jihoon. I was so bored at home. Thanks for inviting me. Next time, try to come to my home k." Tae said excitedly.

"Same, Tae. Ya, of course, I'll join you. Till then. Bye" Jihoon waved back.

Tae POV

Both of us parted our ways, as I was getting out of the restaurant, I  decided to visit the paintings that I has seen before.

At that very moment, I  received an unknown call. Picking it up, the caller said.

"Walk across the church after 30secs."

And before I could ask anything further, the call was dropped.

Shrugging off that, I started walking across the church,suddenly heard a loud horn, and a van coming. I was sure that I had seen that car before. I tried figuring the people, but before I could do so, it drifted off.

Within seconds, I heard another one going behind with the same speed and shooting at the before van.

I was paralysed and knew that if not acted quick, I would be hit by it. I tried walking but guess my reflexes  froze. And there, I was hit by the car, and IT HURT LIKE BITCH. I heard few cracks in my legs and I screeched.

FUCK, IT HURTS.

As I saw the door opening, I turned to look at the bastard, who was in such a hurry.

"Excuse me, where are you looking? Can't you fucking drive properly?" I shouted.

But as I looked up, I slowly drowned in those hazelnut eyes which held sorrow and shocked.

"Tae?-"

"Jungkook?" I asked shocked.

"Jungkook get the fuck up back here. We gotta go." Jimin shouted as he stepped out only to be shocked as the others.

"Oh, Tae. Are you alright?" Jimin quickly tucked his gun behind and walked ahead to Taehyung, trying to pick him up.

But before doing so, Jungkook carried  him carefully and took him to the car.
He was worried but Tae's painful groans only increased it.

"Hospital wudnt be safe now. Lets take him to our house." Yoongi suggested.

Everyone else agreed.

No one POV.

Jungkook put Taehyung on his lap, carefully placing his legs with care. He was distressed. He had to see it coming, how could he not. Murmuring 'its okay dear' constantly to him as Tae tried his best not to weep. He tried to withstand the sleep but gradually fell asleep. Jungkook looked down, at Taehyung, noticing few tiny drops near his eye. He patted his back and protectively held his arm around Tae. He admired at the chubby face. As he slept pouting on Jungkook's chest, something of Jungkook felt the responsibility of protecting him from all evils and keep him tucked in his arms.

Jungkook POV

He is too pure for the world.

I'll protect you baby.

I pat his face.

Aww, poor kookie.

Me when it's vacation but in quarantine and can't go out

LIFE IS UNFAIR.

Thanks for reading guys.