𝕸𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Tae POV

As I was making the ice cream pops, Jin hyung went to meet Namjoon. 

My thoughts were on the incident that happened in dance period. How all of us were desperately trying to do  ballet, while Jungkook just straight away gave up. With that body, it's  no way possible to be flexible. I giggled.

Suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist and I shrieked.  I momentarily turned back to see Jungkook. He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

I could feel his warm breath near my neck and smooth running of his fingers on my hips. It was so calm. I leaned back to his chest, and smiled. For some reason, I felt safe.

"What are you making?" Jungkook asked huskily which sure made shivers run down my spine.

"Some thing yummy" I replied back smiling.

"Mm, I'm excited to have that and maybe someone else too"

I smacked his hand and commented, pervert.

He whole-heartedly laughed and I turned back to admire that smile.

"You should keep smiling kookie.  That bunny smile is so cute." I said as I leaned forward to cup his cheeks.

"Haha, I will dear, only if you are with me forever" Jungkook said wrapping his arms snugly to the other's waist.

I blushed.

They both just stared at each others eyes, which seemed like a whole new galaxy to discover.

It was a feeling, they never wanted to end.
It was a feeling, surrounded by magic.
It was a feeling, of being complete.

They touched each other's soul and promised to be together for eternity.

"Oh, Jungkook. Namjoon called you." Jin mocked.

To this, Jungkook groaned. He was frustrated, only be it 2 more minutes he could have kissed his beautiful angel. Looks like God had other plans for him.

"I'll be back." With that Jungkook smiled to Tae and glares at Jin, striding to Namjoon's cabin.

"You two were gonna kiss right? Good thing I came in the right moment." Jin giggled.

"Ahh hyung, nothing like that." Taehyung replied shyly.

"Ur still innocent Tae. As long as the World Wide handsome is there, I wudnt let that dipshit touch you, but unless you want it other way" Jin winked.

At this point if Taehyung didn't want to shrink and escape hyung, that would be a complete understatement.

"Kook, we got a news and its not good."

"What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked not caring. He was tired and morever  wanted to spend time with his Tae.

"See for your self." Namjoon focused to the screen, which showed 2 people shot and a paper and pinned to their chest.

" So today, this happened in our go down, at 2AM and we are still searching for more traces. Which mafia could it be?" Namjoon questioned.

"What was written in the paper?" Jungkook thought over and asked.

" Oh yes, about that.
It says ' We let it out so that it could be free. But on the contrary it led us to you. Black Cobra, ready for your downfall? Well, you better be. See you soon'."

"That's weird. Something that we have,which belongs to them?" Jungkook curiously thought.

"Boss was furious kook. Either we find it or we have to be prepared." Namjoon said.

"Let's split up. As of now, order for weapons and let's train more. We'll personally keep a check on this." Jungkook said.

"Alright then."

At night.

They all sat on the sofa, decided to watch a horror movie.

Taehyung was seated right next to Jungkook, both cuddling and wrapped around a fluffy blanket.

Jimin was lying on Suga's lap and having popcorn. Both seemed relaxed.

Well for Jin and RM, Jin was feeding RM and the other enjoyed it to the fullest.

Then there was Jhope, low-key wanting some one to cuddle and fed by. But nevertheless, he enjoyed the movie and watching it together with the best friends.

Heyy,

Wrote some fluff.

Aww kookie,😊😂😂🌺

Aww kookie,😊😂😂🌺