𝕭𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖍

Tae POV

Ok, I'll be very honest, I'm nervous but excited. My first ever date. No scratch that, I did have tea parties with my mom and dad-

Oh, my mom.

"Mommy, I love you."

"Love you too my winter bear."

Those arms I would always cling onto, it was just perfect, just like an armor she protected me from all evils. Even before her last breath.

No, I shook that memory away. Today is my first date with Kookie and I'm gonna jump!

"Taetae, heard that it's your date today." I heard Jimin entering the room, Jin following.

"Oh and you have no clue how excited I'm to dress you up" Jin said already going to the closet.

" N-no need. I'll do it by myself." I murmered. I was shy ok. And I kinda needed them to groom me cuz I didn't know what to wear.

"Sure Tae." Jimin said taking out the make up bag.

"All you have to do is just sit there and we'll do the rest." Jin said smugly.

"Ahh, well. A-alright." I said excited.

After 1 hour and so.

"Taehyung, wow." Jin was speechless.

"Gorgeous" Jimin said equally speechless.

I quickly went to the mirror and looked at myself. Wow. I do look beautiful.

"Now I actually doubt whether Jungkook will be back by today or not

"Now I actually doubt whether Jungkook will be back by today or not." Jin smirked.

He's gonna smack Jungkook if that happens. He still wants Taehyung to be innocent. He knows Jungkook is very horny but seeing Taehyung, he's afraid Jungkook will just take him there.

"You are a beautiful baby. If Jungkook touches you inappropriately, let me know ok. Now lemme go check on that fellow." Jin said strictly.

Leaving me and Jimin giggling.

"Relax taetae. Today is your day, have all the fun you want. Jin hyung is just protective, he was like that for me also." Jimin laughed.

"Hyunnggg..." I whined. It was embarrassing.

"Tae, come down. Kook is ready." Jin shouted from down.

I was excited to see Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

Well after Yoongi and Jhope giving me "advises"  on what to speak and especially what not to, I look like I was prepared.

Going down, I waiting, reviewing the things we'll be doing today.

After some time, I heard the door opening and saw Jimin and Taehyung coming down.

.........
ERROR 404

To say I was not awe-struck would be a understatement. Is this even real? Am I hallucinating?

He looks breathtaking. And now the only thought in my mind is, HE'S MINE.

"Hi, you look so uh..b-beautiful." Jungkook said still lacking words from the brains.

"Oh, thank you. U look amazing yourself." Taehyung beamed. No one knows where he got the sudden confidence.

Mufled giggles were heard in the surrounding and the two turned to see Jimin, Jin, Yoongi, Jhope hysterically laughing. Why? Cuz the great Jeon Jungkook just stuttered.

"Bye idyats. Keep laughing. The only useful thing you guys know to do anyways" Jungkook mocked back holding Tae's wrist and heading out.

"Back by 8" Jin shouted once again.

"Tomorrow morning" Jungkook smirked.

Hello peeps,

Take care.🧡🧡

😂😂😂

😂😂😂